DEPOSIT TAKEN FS: 911 1988 3.2 G50 wide body RHD

Hi All, selling my 911, listed here first in the hope it goes to a red blooded enthusiast as I’ve spent a lot on this car.

Porsche 911 1988 3.2 Carrera G50 RHD

Factory RHD (UK delivered)

Wide body all steel guards completed by coach builder, so not a factory M491, but very well done (have documentation)

Delivery Books and loads of receipts

3.2 Engine completely rebuild, not a top end refresh, but a complete case split, new pistons, barrels bearings, chains, studs etc, only regular maintenance for the next 200k kms is what I would expect. Engine is literally 2500kms old now and uses no oil, no smoke, runs very well. Didn’t need the rebuild either, but the common oil leaks were what prompted me.

Matching engine and gearbox to car

Factory guards red and bone leather, never seen another like, factory sport seat option 

Almost the whole catalogue of elephant racing suspension has been thrown at this car, and it handles exceptionally without being harsh or rattly, think 964 adjustable coilovers

Wheels are US built Fikse fuchs which I believe are now licensed exclusively to Singer, when I last priced these 4 years ago it was about $10-12k to land these here.

Repainted about 4 years ago, not that it needed it, (but did have cat claw marks over most of the car) it really shines, no dents or rust (been in Aus for quite a long time) 

I also have all the genuine bits for the A/C which will sell with the car, also the original Blaupunkt radio, tools, books, original muffler etc 

Also I have a set of genuine Fuchs that will also go with the car if you want that stock look (16x7 and 16x8) these alone are $3000-$4000k

Car sounds and drives great, if your looking for something that doesn’t leak oil, blow smoke, or is moments away for a wallet ripping engine refresh, then this is a 911 you may want to consider 

$115k 

Located in Sydney NSW

Robert 

C9A9EAE8-14D6-42BC-B2D3-21BD116FC666.jpeg

26CAF207-2109-4995-A15F-6A8C67E8A27F.jpeg

2FB18F4D-EBEF-43B2-850C-0FAD3679D47F.jpeg

0C3DD197-3380-4FB7-A997-F2EA7101A252.jpeg

5E221046-6A3C-4D7D-B619-77482C6BE47D.jpeg

B2DAA1DA-AEE7-433F-8603-F0758FA97ECC.jpeg

54A03942-B906-4AF9-BA82-6F811DAB0773.jpeg

C91636F2-8376-4B8D-A0B8-01599D97AD1E.jpeg

D9FF7229-DBC0-49A1-8C6E-491B0D668BB5.jpeg

7 hours ago, 911Nic said:

Gents, it's about time I did my first post in the PFA community..

I'm pretty excited to pick up this absolute weapon! Rob is a legendary bloke, really knowledgeable and couldn't be more helpful!

Looking forward to chewing the fat all things Porsche!

Thats making an entrance!

8 hours ago, 911Nic said:

I'm pretty excited to pick up this absolute weapon! Rob is a legendary bloke, really knowledgeable and couldn't be more helpful!

Having spent some time with Rob and the opportunity to test drive the car a few months ago I know that you have bought very well. 

Im going to set up a Sydney SMT mid Sept so I expect you to be there so keep an eye on the SMT section.

31 minutes ago, Tips said:

Having spent some time with Rob and the opportunity to test drive the car a few months ago I know that you have bought very well. 

Im going to set up a Sydney SMT mid Sept so I expect you to be there so keep an eye on the SMT section

Cheers mate, will do!

16 hours ago, 911Nic said:

Welcome Nic! 

You've got yourself a beauty!