Lambos on the market

21 minutes ago, Shedpest said:

I'm sure with a bit of "Creative Acounting" you could keep the G&T?

I just noticed there is 6 garages at the new office,  mulitply by 2 once the hoists go in,  that still leaves 10 parks once the Lambo and G&T are in one.

No brainer really.

I like your thinking Kymbo!

The garages were my (only!) contribution to the design phase 😁

• 8 months later...
23 minutes ago, cafe_racer said:

I had a manual Gallardo for a while, they are an amazing car.  Think it's a good midway point of Audi/Lambo.  The manual ones are the one to have, the transmission is amazing with that engine.

Have always been tempted by them. What reasons made you decide to sell @cafe_racer..?

2 hours ago, cafe_racer said:

I had a manual Gallardo for a while, they are an amazing car.  Think it's a good midway point of Audi/Lambo.  The manual ones are the one to have, the transmission is amazing with that engine.

i have 2006 Egear - trust me the Egear is no joke. it bangs thru the gears [its the exact same gearbox as the manual cars] like a champ perfect rev blips etc. 

here is a couple of videos of my car. 2004-05 cars have stupidly long gear ratios [manual  and E-gear 100+ km\h in first], where the 2006+ are more punchy with shorter ratios 

11 hours ago, luzzo said:

Have always been tempted by them. What reasons made you decide to sell @cafe_racer..?

It was a brilliant car but I couldn’t classify it into a category. It wasn’t quite a classic, it wasn’t quite fast and modern. And unfortunately I only have room/funds for one of each! The interior was also horrendous 😂 

12 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

And your problem is???  🙂 

Yellow is the right colour for sure. The real issue for most people on PFA is that it's an automatic transmission, and real men only drive manuals. I believe this is because it's 3 pedals which is the same number as 2 balls and 1 dick.

5 minutes ago, the_sovereign_man said:

The white one for sale in Vic for $270k has been listed for ages. Does nobody like these?

Auto / High Kms / aftermarket body kit. Pricing is also pie in the sky like everything else. Manuals were selling for the same amount as this before covid.

1 hour ago, sleazius said:

Auto / High Kms / aftermarket body kit. Pricing is also pie in the sky like everything else. Manuals were selling for the same amount as this before covid.

Yup, agree... I think once you think about the potential cost of putting it right, it just doesn't stack up? 

There was a silver 6 Speed Murci around late 2019, early 2020 similar ask (less actually) if something like that came up again... I'd have a hard time with myself :lol: keep the yellow e-gears coming... 

1 hour ago, edgy said:

There is a new 458 listed today same thing. First couple of photos were taken with a 10 year old out of focus iPhone. No worries, let me find $460k down my couch cushions. I tell you what, this pricing is making the mc20 look very interesting.

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2010-ferrari-458-italia-auto/SSE-AD-12353887/?Cr=1