Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

Nowhere, because yesterday I was driving around and got a "Reduced engine power"message and the horrible little engine light. Its currently at PC Canberra awaiting a check up on Monday :(

Well, that makes me feel better extending my warranty.    You don't sort of think about fuel pumps causing a drama.

Only a drama if you want go more than 50km/h and up a slight incline ;) 

An awesome autumn day in Perth today. Managed to get a couple hours free to stretch the girls legs from the coast (Fremantle) up through the Perth hills (Kalamunda, Mundaring Weir etc) and back. 150km all up and just great fun! Got home about 15 minutes late so lost a few brownie points there ha ha and it was a rush getting the kids ready to go out. But well worth it!!! :lol:

IMG_0927_zpsep5sedwq.jpg

Early finish today, so I thought I'd take the SC to the shops 3 minutes away to pose. Driving home, I thought 'How bloody good does this thing drive!', so I kept driving and ended up in the hills for a quick lap (clear lap too!) and home again. All up about 45 minutes, but it was a bloody good 45 minutes! 

I love this car

Early finish today, so I thought I'd take the SC to the shops 3 minutes away to pose. Driving home, I thought 'How bloody good does this thing drive!', so I kept driving and ended up in the hills for a quick lap (clear lap too!) and home again. All up about 45 minutes, but it was a bloody good 45 minutes! 

I love this car

you sleep in it don't you ;) 

It has crossed my mind

Lee sounds like you are having so much fun you forget to go home....I expect your misses might be reporting you as missing soon, might see your face on the milk cartons next time I'm in Adelaide!!!

Lee sounds like you are having so much fun you forget to go home....I expect your misses might be reporting you as missing soon, might see your face on the milk cartons next time I'm in Adelaide!!!

It's kind of like that at the moment. She would probably enjoy the solitude for a few days :-)

I was, am, still surprised at how smooth it is to drive. Very infectious car

Drove into the city in peak hour traffic (another reason I don't miss working for a living) dropped it off at Herr PORSCHE's place for a service and another rattle finding expedition.

Rewarded with a sensational MACAN with all the bells and whistles.:)    

Just got home and showed Mrs Niko.:wub:    

Asked her if she would like one of these when we retire the CX7....;)

"No, not particularly, It's just a car.":o

AARRRGGGHHHHHHH