Show us your garage, or where "beloved" sleeps.......

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Thread Porsche....

Here's where my baby lives:

park_zps684661b2.jpg

None of the signs in this garage were stolen...they were all donated.    -_-

p3_zps7afeb973.jpg

Shhhh....she's sleeping after a big day last Sunday.... B)

p1_zps9e0fac99.jpg

:wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Nice ... i'm contemplating rebuilding my garage structure which is currently really an enclosed carport and kind of packed to the rafters (if I had any).  We were thinking about moving house closer to the city but I think that feeling is passing, so garage build may well be back on the cards.

A wayward estate agent mentioned to other half that it might be worth building a studio on top of the garage given the cost of a single story construction ... I said good idea but we don't really need an extra room, and I really wanted just a man-cave with all my stuff in it.  She said "why don't you build up and just build a loft in it and have a massive man cave"  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

Not sure what drugs she may have taken that day but definitely need to order some more, especially given some of the inspiration banding about  :D

977597_10151593940168598_347904656_o.jpg

Here's mine... all a bit to crowded... needs some serious thinning out.

gc2.jpg

Yikes, how do you get the doors open? That looks like a very tight sqeeze to get into/out of that door space!

Kelly,

Me thinks you don't do things by halves!

Yikes, how do you get the doors open? That looks like a very tight sqeeze to get into/out of that door space!

If it's worth doing....yadda yadda :)  I guess I have always lived by the right tool/gear for the job philosophy.

As for getting in and out of the car.... well lets just say I see the gym 6 days a week these days.lol

Archived