Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Listed it about a year back iirc at something over the top like $170k ... no mention of lefty convert or Aust del. Makes a difference to price of course Price is probably not too far off with a 15% kick of the tyres . Good looker but a little too much camel leather for me

1986 Porsche 911 Carrera Manual

was about to say.. no word on whether it was engineered/registerable with that cage.

and golly do 18"s look waaay too big on G body cars

18"s can look good on widebodies. Keep the rideheight  close to original & level.

Edited by Zelrik911
somehow it lost my pic ahh well it was a latenight post!

$200K ask for a minty '85 G with only 40,000km's @ CTS

http://classicthrottleshop.com/1985-porsche-911-carrera-guards-red/

Thanks!!  Had been wondering what the CTS meant in a few posts I'd seen:D  Just spoke to Simon there, he couldn't help me at present, but sounds like a nice guy.

Wow!  That is sensational for two reasons!

How can you own a G series such as this and only drive it 40,000km in 32 years? That is only 1250km per year!

Beautiful car!  :wub:

Wow!  That is sensational for two reasons!

Shit thats crazy .. means my 964 C2 , with a tad over 50,000 kms must be worth $175k atleast then , 25k discount for the bit of missing roof ;)

How can you own a G series such as this and only drive it 40,000km in 32 years? That is only 1250km per year!

Beautiful car!  :wub:

I found a mint Aussie 3,2 earlier this year that had only done 31,000 kms .... guy won it brand new on a $2 raffle ticket.

Wasn't much of a Porsche guy so didn't really drive it ....

Quote fail 

A nice & familiar 3.2.  Was available sub 100k a few years back.  Had an option but thought it was almost a shame to actually drive it...still regret passing...quit a bit.  Good luck to them with the sale....& suitable for someone after the perfect 3.2.

Edited by Gavin (CliffToCoast)

I drive past here every day, noticed it in the window. If anybody is interested happy to stop in for a closer look.

http://www.undercovercars.com.au/classic-cars-capalaba/view/1970_Porsche_356_Speedster_356_Porsche_Black_4_Speed_Manual_Roadster/14090590/

The wheels and the flares....??? WHY??