Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

22 minutes ago, LeeM said:

I often trawl EBay for some Brut or Old Spice scented fragrance trees to ensure my 911 smells as it would have in the 80's, so I can understand the reason behind the name  now ?

Pacco Rabanne mate or Blue Stratos mate come on .. none of the high street stuff

On 23/12/2017 at 12:05 AM, Troubleshooter said:

Very few of these in Oz.  Even less in white. At that price I hope it’s not this one? 

At sub $190k this is the cheapest GT4 I've seen and comes with lightweight buckets/Clubsport package.  Xmas bargain.

s0t6y8u8tgpg6egtguzff.jpg?aspect=FitWithinNoPad&width=480

2016 Porsche Cayman GT4 981 Manual MY16

• 19,000 km
  • Coupe
  • Manual
  • 6cyl 3.8L Petrol

Private

For more information on this vehicle please visit:
https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-Cayman-2016/SSE-AD-5159835

8 minutes ago, DJM said:

At sub $190k this is the cheapest GT4 I've seen and comes with lightweight buckets/Clubsport package.  Xmas bargain.

s0t6y8u8tgpg6egtguzff.jpg?aspect=FitWithinNoPad&width=480

2016 Porsche Cayman GT4 981 Manual MY16

• 19,000 km
  • Coupe
  • Manual
  • 6cyl 3.8L Petrol

Private

For more information on this vehicle please visit:
https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-Cayman-2016/SSE-AD-5159835

Hubba Hubba! 

Maybe I should just buy a Boxrod instead...................:ph34r::rolleyes::D

13 hours ago, cafe_racer said:

Price is good on the GT4 but will probably eat shit in value once the 718 GT4/Spyder is announced. 

718 GT4 Price is rumoured to be much higher than 981 (275k ish) and as usual numbers will be very limited.  I have the forms to get in the queue for the (unconfirmed) new one.  If it has the GT3 engine as rumoured, it will be incredible.  

But for now I think i’ll stick with 981 ?. Who knows 981 might look cheap if 718 is significantly more expensive.

22 minutes ago, OBRUT said:

Can’t put a good car down.

Agreed a 1973 like this deserves to be restored and returned to a long nose. But no running gear and Speedster windscreen, it would take a special person to take on the project!

1 hour ago, Dalai said:

It looks like a '72 with the side oil filler flap- and given that Factory RHD Targas were only on the agenda in 1973, so it is probably a LHD conversion to-boot.

This car is an example of what happens where there is too much conversion.... :wacko:

28 minutes ago, crsedge said:

It looks like a '

I think it looks like a Fuchin mess .. I think this what happens when there is too much trendy alcohol at the Porsche Club BBQ ... of the 80s .. way too much Babycham, way too much peach and butterscotch schnaps along with the wrong mixing ratios of Midori and Malibu with the pineapple ..

17 minutes ago, symsy said:

I think it looks like a Fuchin mess .. I think this what happens when there is too much trendy alcohol at the Porsche Club BBQ ... of the 80s .. way too much Babycham, way too much peach and butterscotch schnaps along with the wrong mixing ratios of Midori and Malibu with the pineapple ..

It was a parts gold mine when Zags stripped it.  930 Motor, 930 brakes and suspension, sport seats - heaps of good stuff.

1 minute ago, OBRUT said:

It was a parts gold mine when Zags stripped it.  930 Motor, 930 brakes and suspension, sport seats - heaps of good stuff.

You were at that party wasn't you !!!! Come on , own up ;) You have just mellowed in your older age