Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

5 minutes ago, ANF said:

The jag is a time-capsule - you would think its got potential to increase in value but is it really >$1M desirable ? The interior hasnt aged well, looks like a Lotus mated with a Ford, great combination of hand built cheapshit finishes - very dated compared to the 959

8 minutes ago, Ozvino said:

The jag is a time-capsule - you would think its got potential to increase in value but is it really >$1M desirable ? The interior hasnt aged well, looks like a Lotus mated with a Ford, great combination of hand built cheapshit finishes - very dated compared to the 959

Similar $$ and similar mileage (what a waste!!) XJ https://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=252230080&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&isSearchRequest=true&makeModelVariant1.makeId=12400&makeModelVariant1.modelId=1&pageNumber=1&scopeId=C&sortOption.sortBy=searchNetGrossPrice&sortOption.sortOrder=DESCENDING&fnai=prev&searchId=74473602-4827-797a-d9f3-eedb5fde0ccc

They look like a big car and at just shy of 5m are!!

F40 looks really cheap inside! 959 would be hard to go past......

2 minutes ago, Pokiou said:

Just saw this on Ebay... might be for the ones who love the 928 and love alittle elbow grease:

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Porsche-928S-early-928-Manual-V8-4-7L-4-5L-auto-Pair-Combo-Deal/282839703040?hash=item41da8f5e00:g:JUYAAOSwLUpae6o3

No sane 928 admirer would go near those....... parts cars at best!

1 hour ago, Pokiou said:

Just saw this on Ebay... might be for the ones who love the 928 and love alittle elbow grease:

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Porsche-928S-early-928-Manual-V8-4-7L-4-5L-auto-Pair-Combo-Deal/282839703040?hash=item41da8f5e00:g:JUYAAOSwLUpae6o3

I fail to see why anyone would let any Porsche deteriorate to that condition. 

Miura for me too. Sorry Adam:P

3legs

On 2/13/2018 at 1:44 PM, Pork Chops said:

it's a regular at Brisbane C&C.  Easily as good as the pics show.  No corners cut here...

Great photos, but you can tell the guy with the spyder he's overpriced it hard.

Pretty sure sticker would have been around 195k and I wouldn’t have thought many people are still interested in getting a 981 Spyder now that the 718 Spyder is also rumoured to be a flat six. I suppose if someone really wants it they’ll pay the premium but I doubt anyone is in that boat.