Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

On 19/02/2023 at 20:30, LeeM said:

I reckon it was in the $80-90k range, but yes I think that is the same car. It was a really nice thing too

Can I ask what it was listed for? Can’t believe I missed it a second time! 

44 minutes ago, Diamond911 said:

Bargain at $99.00

Get in quick before he changes his mind :)

1985 Porsche 911 Carrera Manual (carsales.com.au)

34 photos and only one of the gauges, no engine shots or comments on what engine it’s running or interior condition, many questions to ask, but apparently we should know what it’s worth, very cryptic 

17 hours ago, Mttel said:

Now “under offer” So @Rick V was it you?

I wish!  Was in discussions with the guys @ Richmonds, but someone must have jumped in front of me with the right $$’s.  Beautiful car…..  good luck to the lucky purchaser.   Meanwhile, my CS website addition continues…… 🤪

3 hours ago, Rick V said:

I wish!  Was in discussions with the guys @ Richmonds, but someone must have jumped in front of me with the right $$’s.  Beautiful car…..  good luck to the lucky purchaser.   Meanwhile, my CS website addition continues…… 🤪

How about 

https://collectingcars.com/for-sale/2022-porsche-911-992-carrera-gts-3?utm_source={{facebook}}&utm_medium={{paid_cpc}}&utm_campaign={{ccapac_boosting}}

38 minutes ago, wilson59 said:

Same car as on Carsales. https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2022-porsche-911-carrera-gts-992-auto-my23/SSE-AD-13893128/?Cr=1

Listed for $430K ex taxes. Why the owner would also put it on collecting cars is beyond me. Not really the place for that car.

1 hour ago, wilson59 said:

I was more interested in the Spyder that sold for $210k today.

22 minutes ago, WGA said:

Same car as on Carsales. https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2022-porsche-911-carrera-gts-992-auto-my23/SSE-AD-13893128/?Cr=1

Listed for $430K ex taxes. Why the owner would also put it on collecting cars is beyond me. Not really the place for that car.

Because the phone isn't ringing and they want an idea of value would be my guess.

45 minutes ago, sleazius said:

Made me wonder if that nicely optioned white one that was on Carsales actually sold or he yanked it when seeing what was coming with this one today … As for the black PDK asking $300k still … lol

That Spyder sale price was a good one,a 2 year old car with nice spec and less than 5000km.  In a way, it’s basically heading back to normal isn’t it. What was a new car then depreciates around <10% a year for first 2 years of ownership, so in simplest terms say -20%….
 Seems $260k new is now $210k or so 2 years later…. Spot on….we used to say you lose 10% the moment you drove it off the lot didn’t we 🧐

it actually sold too….vs just being advertised.

6 minutes ago, mc968cs said:

That Spyder sale price was a good one,a 2 year old car with nice spec and less than 5000km.  In a way, it’s basically heading back to normal isn’t it. What was a new car then depreciates around <10% a year for first 2 years of ownership, so in simplest terms say -20%….
 Seems $260k new is now $210k or so 2 years later…. Spot on….we used to say you lose 10% the moment you drove it off the lot didn’t we 🧐

it actually sold too….vs just being advertised.

Good to see some "good old days" returning

2 hours ago, sleazius said:

Because the phone isn't ringing and they want an idea of value would be my guess.

At that price (which is around $100K over list)…. and with that silly wing…..the phone is unlikely to ever ring!

20 hours ago, WGA said:

At that price (which is around $100K over list)…. and with that silly wing…..the phone is unlikely to ever ring!

Odd spec doesn’t help it -  aerokit 👎🏻, no front lift, no GTS interior, standard 4 way seats rather than brilliant 18 ways, painted trims instead of the lovely matt carbon.  

This one has better spec but it’s $510k 😲

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2022-porsche-911-carrera-gts-992-auto-my23/SSE-AD-13491944

36 minutes ago, DJM said:

Odd spec doesn’t help it -  aerokit 👎🏻, no front lift, no GTS interior, standard 4 way seats rather than brilliant 18 ways, painted trims instead of the lovely matt carbon.  

This one has better spec but it’s $510k 😲

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2022-porsche-911-carrera-gts-992-auto-my23/SSE-AD-13491944

That interior/exterior combo looks great!

8 minutes ago, sleazius said:

That interior/exterior combo looks great!

Spec is better. I’m personally not a fan of the grey over “sand” for a sports car 🤷‍♂️