Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Check out his other items - a number plate he wants $50,000 for and a one of only 10 in the world watches he is auctioning with a $1.00 minimum bid ?    :wacko:

Yeah, Harry Winston Watches are expensive items, but fugly to my eyes. I guess some people like Gold Rolexes with diamonds in them as well. Nice Plates as well, Not sure that these are something anyone would actually want though?

I do it the other end is a 935. Otherwise not so much.

LOL@Wasser hahahaha!

Go on, you know you want it. $125,001.00 and you get the whole kit, Car, Plates and a most beautiful and exclusive wrist jewel.

This guy Knows the price of everything and the value of Nothing......

The red one is nice, I like that! I have a penchant for no spoilers.

the C 3.2 is up there on price isn't it? Looks to be an absolute minter though. 993 Money=Buy a 993.

The "Grey" 3.2 has been for sale for well over 12 months, but he is not budging on price. Good luck too, hope he gets it.

The "Grey" 3.2 has been for sale for well over 12 months, but he is not budging on price. Good luck too, hope he gets it.

youd want an immaculate 3.2 with even lower k's for that price given the options you have to buy something else at that price point. 

As nice as that Grey car is I think it will be on the market for another 12 months. Don't get me wrong its great looking car but the market is still in the long hood fase. Once it swings back to impact bumpers I think we will start to see cars selling for this kind of money. Just not quite yet.  

As nice as that Grey car is I think it will be on the market for another 12 months. Don't get me wrong its great looking car but the market is still in the long hood fase. Once it swings back to impact bumpers I think we will start to see cars selling for this kind of money. Just not quite yet.  

Yeah, read an interesting post on a US site recently, they indicated IB cars were on the up, particularly the 3.2, hope it flows on

here, not that I'm looking to sell, still $75K, :o then :lol:

That looks Wicked.

For an early IB it has some value but.......Lordy.

I can see that IB's are on the up as, this thread has thrown up some high price point vehicles. So maybe the market is starting to demand a higher price? Will buyers follow?

I have to admit that an IB is the Archetype 911 for most people.

Because there are lots of them. Thousands upon thousands of them......................dictates the price point.

85k is 993 Money. Who would choose an IB over a 993?

I wouldn't. Maybe I am alone here?

This is a Carrera 3.2. With Club Sport Stickers. The original CS Carrera 3.2's were G50 Cars(08/87 - 09/89) and are indeed rare. I'd suggest that a real CS is a 100k+ Proposition here in Australia. They only made 340 Globally. This, is not one of them.

So, another 'enhanced' C3.2 for nigh on 70k with almost 285k km's under its boots?

45-50k at the very most, if its had (evidenced) major mechanical work done to it.

That looks Wicked.

For an early IB it has some value but.......Lordy.

I can see that IB's are on the up as, this thread has thrown up some high price point vehicles. So maybe the market is starting to demand a higher price? Will buyers follow?

I have to admit that an IB is the Archetype 911 for most people.

Because there are lots of them. Thousands upon thousands of them......................dictates the price point.

85k is 993 Money. Who would choose an IB over a 993?

I wouldn't. Maybe I am alone here?

993, sheesh. Did you not notice the exhaust and that its orange? B)

This is a Carrera 3.2. With Club Sport Stickers. The original CS Carrera 3.2's were G50 Cars(08/87 - 09/89) and are indeed rare. I'd suggest that a real CS is a 100k+ Proposition here in Australia. They only made 340 Globally. This, is not one of them.

So, another 'enhanced' C3.2 for nigh on 70k with almost 285k km's under its boots?

45-50k at the very most, if its had (evidenced) major mechanical work done to it.

thought it seemed reasonable, don't mind me............... :rolleyes: