Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

I like that.. take off the tail. some carrera or porsche side scripts, update the fuchs with a new paint job and whatever else it needs. Cool ride :)  but we know about my fetish for the 911 Targa!

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=190925237961&globalID=EBAY-AU

I never knew a factory turbo targa was prpduced

I was looking at that on Carsales the other day. While I not so big on the White leather I do have a bit of a soft spot for the rest of the car. If the inside was Black leather and some Blackwatch tartan I would prolly have my car(s) on the market along with a kidney or 2. 

This car was up for auction, it has an engine problem as well as water damage.

So.

Run Forest, RUN.

*Noting it would give you a stable emptying of your bank account!

Hey Kov,

That car has been for sale for about 6 months at a guess. Seems like a nice honest car but a PPI is the only thing that's going to tell the full story. I think the price is a little high but if you can work on that you could be onto a good thing.

The colour is a little odd and may be the reason it's not sold. Seeing it in peron would be the only way to tell though.

Geez you get an awful lot of car for the money with 996s compared to other more popular models. I know they have been unloved for various reasons but under 40k for a 15 year old porsche seems good buying even if you might need to set aside a few $$ for preventative maintenance,

The white one is just down the road from where I live if anyone wants me to take a look.