Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Mick you left out an H in hahaha - great colour  and pics etc. has it benefitted from a full repaint? 

Who was was your photographer MY mocha black beauty with luscious cork interior may benefit 

1056.jpg

Edited by michel

Tuff crowd ...... I see all the comments on ads with poor pics and badly written ads , so  I get professional photographer to do the pics to try and get it all right but still not everyone is happy? Hahahahaahah

I'll try and save up for the frunk blower cover just to keep the critics a little less picky.  

think yourself lucky mate. No ones mentioned:-

'$90k for an SC with 300,000kms!, world gone mad'

or words to that effect ;)

In the footage as the car broke apart his head hardly moved  - or just went completely completely inline with the frame they sit in. Movement to drive must be really restricted

I think that this is one of the main reasons for him not being injured. Having recently been in a roll over with a fairly large impact although at what was a low speed, it was being shaken around that caused most discomfort after. I was not injured per se (testament to Mercedes quality!) but was sore and stiff for a very long time.

How he has confidence to jump back in a car will be interesting to see. Mine was shattered, and still is somewhat....

Seeing as though few of us will ever sell our toys.. we have little to worry about ….but maybe we will have some more movement in the market soon..downward…buy buy …

God knows a lot of whats for sale is boring… we even gave the poor bloke with the professional megalight photos shit for his advertisement.

Im thinking of getting these lights put into my rental garage so that I can escape my unpacking and can just go look at my cars..

Median house prices fall .. will these cars follow….I hope so will just keep the enthusiasts in the market , im enthusiastic and want more ;)

http://www.domain.com.au/news/median-house-price-falls-in-capital-cities-for-first-time-in-three-years-real-estate-institute-of-australia-20160311-gng4ug/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=editorial&utm_campaign=ON&noshow=true

God knows a lot of whats for sale is boring… we even encouraged that bloke with the professional megalightas to improve his word count and deepen the bassoon note of his grammar....

mate you know with me you dont need to obfuscate, obliviate or be obligated to say nice things ... But boring?

1057.jpg

I think that this is one of the main reasons for him not being injured. Having recently been in a roll over with a fairly large impact although at what was a low speed, it was being shaken around that caused most discomfort after. I was not injured per se (testament to Mercedes quality!) but was sore and stiff for a very long time.

How he has confidence to jump back in a car will be interesting to see. Mine was shattered, and still is somewhat....

sounds nasty - glad you are ok

being in accidents is never fun. Usually that is when you realize you don't have as much control over your life as you once thought. I am sure he has had many in is career and will bounce back. Getting paid a few hundred million a year will cushion the blow ;) 

mate you know with me you dont need to obfuscate, obliviate or be obligated to say nice things ... But boring? "SHIT BROWN?

1057.jpg

sounds nasty - glad you are ok

being in accidents is never fun. Usually that is when you realize you don't have as much control over your life as you once thought. I am sure he has had many in is career and will bounce back. Getting paid a few hundred million a year will cushion the blow ;) 

Thanks - the marvels of german engineering at work :)

Yes getting paid large $$$ will no doubt help, plus all of the medical staff, trainers and physios that comes with being an F1 driver. He has had a few shunts over the past 2 years.....

^ What did they drop it from..?  

Is it there on consignment from the purchaser or did 'Weltmeisers' buy it from you..?  

Their add will sell it you'd think..  :rolleyes:

guy that bought it had a relationship with them. No idea whether the original intent was to flip. They have dropped about $10k already.

its a common red c4. $75k tops in current market ?