Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Lawl. Am I the only one to miss this? From a genuine ad on Carsales. Search under 996 Carrera for the full story.

0FFA0AA8-4C1A-4DAC-BEA8-899E029E36C1_zps

In this age of equality,  I find it strange there are no pics of semi clad men draped over cars.

I wonder how much she prostituted herself for? Or perhaps it's the guy's daughter.

That really looks like a nice 928 although perhaps a bit exxy?  Interior is mint compared to most that appear on the market. Always liked them are they actually any good to punt around in?

^^that was me not KGB, no idea how I did that!

Edited by DJM

In this age of equality,  I find it strange there are no pics of semi clad men draped over cars.

I wonder how much she prostituted herself for? Or perhaps it's the guy's daughter.

I'm all for equality,  yet maybe she is a professional model that relies on pictures such as this as a source of income? 

If ya got It, flaunt it

Cheap 996.2 Carrera listed on car sales and marked as deposit taken within hours!

Arctic Silver on Dark Blue, same as mine.

Well photographed and good copywriting.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/_/SSE-AD-3962104?WT.seg_4=AutoAlert;PCAA&sdmvc=1&utm_campaign=bau&utm_medium=email&utm_source=transact&utm_content=autoalert&wt.z_driver=Email_SearchAlert

cp5720928137854477221.jpg?aspect=FitWith

I hope she puts the dough towards a worthwhile career.

Having been in the modelling and fashion industry for a few years in the past, I dare say some Australian models make more than the average Joe/Jodie.

Personally, a car, especially a Porsche doesn't need a model infront of it

Hipsters have ruined the beard fraternity, so I don't have one anymore. The tatts are a bit harder to remove

Especially one with tatts all over her...yuk.

Cheers,

Geoff.

Agreed! Not a fan of it either, yet each to their own.

Having sleeve tatts seems to be the hip thing to do now, though in the 70's, I wore a blue safari suit and sandals as a kid coz it was cool. Unless you're comedian Bob Down, you would probably be stabbed for wearing that nowadays! Fashion changes, and that's what tattoos are to some people now, just a fashion accesory. They'll regret them eventually