Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

I have said it before, but what the F#@K was he thinking with that wrap! I am not against graphics on a car, but that has to be the single ugliest wrap I have ever seen, and on such a nice car.... Why????

I have said it before, but what the F#@K was he thinking with that wrap! I am not against graphics on a car, but that has to be the single ugliest wrap I have ever seen, and on such a nice car.... Why????

No German would do that to a car. At least it's not "Aussie wrap". He's probably got a tatt saying "Porsche" in Chinese symbols on his shoulder.

Six days after buying the C3 i ended up with an unexpected 76 turbo, i don't need 2 AC cars so the C3 is up for sale 

I hate it when that happens.  Just minding your own business and all of a sudden a fleet of air cooled Porsches springs up in the driveway.

how on earth do you get into a situation like this, apart from being a fence?

Not a Porsche, but reputedly has "genuine leather Porsche seats", seems like a reasonable project car, given the prices being asked for BMW 2002s.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/wallan/cars-vans-utes/1972-bmw-2002/1109741761?ea=6575919&utm_source=trigger&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=saved_search

Why are Gumtree ad photos always crappy?

The GT4 is well priced compared to others that have come onto the market, and still above RRP.

That much over ticket is bullshit unless your a drug dealer ..this guy either is or uses to much to do that to his car.

Its a used car , when you claim your GST back that leaves what 90% of its value ..think about it what does that make it in real money over its cost..

That much over ticket is bullshit unless your a drug dealer ..this guy either is or uses to much to do that to his car.

Its a used car , when you claim your GST back that leaves what 90% of its value ..think about it what does that make it in real money over its cost..

but if you really want one where else are you going to go symsy? Smart of Porsche to create a mid level car with this kind of desirability. Talked a mate out of buying one when they were first announced. Cayman.. Hairdressers etc etc. Boy I got that wrong

Next one to watch will be the 911R. Can see people want to turn a quick profit on that one too.

Shooting for something like the GT4CS release car???

Aim's a bit off I think...

2016-porsche-cayman-gt4-clubsport-14.jpg

I've acquired a couple of P branded polos , but somehow can't bring myself to wear them. I'd consider it if Porsche paid me for free advertising.

I've been having the same thoughts re P branded gear, (although I do wear a P cap).  I've been playing with some artwork I've developed using photos of my '85 C3.2, with the idea of making tees.  Hopefully the tee mock-up image uploads.  Thoughts?

C3.2 Tee.jpg

I've been having the same thoughts re P branded gear, (although I do wear a P cap).  I've been playing with some artwork I've developed using photos of my '85 C3.2, with the idea of making tees.  Hopefully the tee mock-up image uploads.  Thoughts?

C3.2 Tee.jpg

I am in a similar boat to tazzie. I like the P car shirts, but I would feel like a bit of a try hard wearing one. Something like this one I would be more likely to wear.

What's the logical reason to raise the price if you can't sell at your current price? i don't get it...

What's the logical reason to raise the price if you can't sell at your current price? i don't get it...

Yer mate down the pub tells ya yer problem is it's too cheap. Price it up and it will look like it's in demand. Not sold yet? No guvnor, because I keep getting higher offers. Just doing the right thing by meself, you'd all do the same. It's a perfect tactic....as long as your audience are idiots, otherwise it's a road to nowhere.

Otherwise known as price quality association. It actually worked for me recently but you've got to be patient and be lucky with supply and demand. And find that special someone.

Edited by Pork Chops

I'm liking the look of that. Some nice customisation on this one. 

Seems like a good buy - grab it, put $50,000 into it and you have yourself a nice $20,000 car..... 

Whereas if it had VW underpinnings it would be a simple cheap save :lol:

The only rotten ones that make proper money are the rare blue chip ones. Ferrari is a good starting point, Talbot-Lago , Bugatti etc