Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Seller has not long dropped the price by 5k. Seeing as one sold in QLD a few weeks ago within 48hrs @ 189k I'm thinking they maybe something putting people off, the badge is a small detail that starts raising questions too. 

Still, if it's all there not many GT cars available for low 100's currently, where's @symsy

Seller has not long dropped the price by 5k. Seeing as one sold in QLD a few weeks ago within 48hrs @ 189k I'm thinking they maybe something putting people off, the badge is a small detail that starts raising questions too. 

Still, if it's all there not many GT cars available for low 100's currently, where's @symsy

looks a bit rough, front & rear bars don't line up & are slight different colour, speedo has been changed... etc...

'77 Carrera 3.0 $182K

1977 Porsche 911 Carrera Manual
http://e.carsal.es/aoLpY

Looks very nice just like my one...

It has also had a complete colour change ....

It was discussed some days back and if I remember correctly, it should be black.

Is it me or did a black 930 turbo RHD conversion with 100k klms go up for sale and get taken down within the day?  No mention here...

There's been a black one in VIC on carsales on and off for over a year at varying price points. Maybe that's the one - it's not listed currently.

Im really not gonna say shit about that Carrera or the 930.. for gods sake go buy the 996's GT3 , they are value for money, even if they have minor damage ...

Instead of 180k for what ? You get 50k over to by a boxster also for the woman

Edited by symsy

Im really not gonna say shit about that Carrera or the 930.. for gods sake go buy the 996's GT3 , they are value for money, even if they have minor damage ...

Agree. I got 1 already and they rock big time.

29A93EF8-71E6-48FD-8360-12E7991B05CA_zps

The heart wants what the heart wants ....

Me personally ..... I would take a 930 over a 996 GT3 in a heartbeat.

Nothing wrong with a GT3, but I desire a 930.

I also think the 930's are waaaaay overpriced, so I won't be owning one any time soon ....

The heart wants what the heart wants ....

Me personally ..... I would take a 930 over a 996 GT3 in a heartbeat.

Nothing wrong with a GT3, but I desire a 930.

I also think the 930's are waaaaay overpriced, so I won't be owning one any time soon ....

I'd swap my 930 for a 996 GT3... both cars are special in different ways