Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

No sure anyone's buying at those prices though.  The yellow one has been for sale for some time at that price and there are few others that haven't moved either.

However I agree with your sentiments and am wondering if we would all be having more fun in cheap Caymans.  At least $ wouldn't be the excuse for not doing  track days.

lovely

The rice car I know of, you saying that the Duttons  car is said same?

Same car then? 

It's Andy Rice's car. Look at the rego

Can you post a link to BBC's post as above please? I can't find it

No sure anyone's buying at those prices though.  The yellow one has been for sale for some time at that price and there are few others that haven't moved either.

However I agree with your sentiments and am wondering if we would all be having more fun in cheap Caymans.  At least $ wouldn't be the excuse for not doing  track days.

Maybe should have grabbed that 944 of Tingy's

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/brisbane-city/cars-vans-utes/porsche-911-c2-manual-964-1990/1118035263

lol 2 line ad, clearly he doesn't take notice of what he reads in this thread! :lol:

GLWS

certainly puts the pressure on with the smick photo shoot. Car looks great.

anyone got the part number for '930 lippy?'

http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Porsche-930-1981/OAG-AD-12943837/?Cr=1

With prices going the way they are, it's almost to the stage of not being game to take it out of the vault….errr garage.

Nice car though.

price drop of $10k in the last week. CTS have priced their 79 with 90,000kms at $250k so this car is steep. Of course if it was a Silver 85 then we'd be wondering why they weren't asking more ;) 

Exactly. They don't swap ends , and are easily replaced ! Mind you , you could also just punt a cheap 928 around :)

the fastest and biggest grins at RS were the Boxster owners. GT4 and GT3RS owners noticeably early on the brakes. I guess you are only as fast as what you can afford to replace ;) 

Was posted over in the 944 thread but worth placing here as well.

1986 944 with only 26k kms @ CTS

$50k

http://www.classicthrottleshop.com/modernclassic5.html

CTS, they just keep running the price up, how long before we see an immaculate 944 Turbo or S2 posted at CTS for over $50k, Christmas maybe??? 

A bit the same way that 928's have gone, 944's are on the way up I think, if you want one grab it now or the only entry level Porsche will soon be the early Boxsters....

Beautiful car for sure.

What's it worth?

It will be really interesting to see, the colour will limit its appeal a bit (If it was red with black interior that would make a difference). I would have thought maybe low $30's??

I honestly can't think of another one I've seen in a long time in that condition, but at the end of the day it is a 2.5 litre NA in a less popular colour combination. It will be interesting to see if that Black turbo sells now that this one has come on the market for $15k more. 

It will be interesting to see if that Black turbo sells now that this one has come on the market for $15k more. 

Someone better grab it, it may well be good buying now although kms will be the show stopper i imagine.

Someone better grab it, it may well be good buying now although kms will be the show stopper i imagine.

The black one would be worth tucking away if you could bring the price down a couple of thousand and have a really thorough PPI. It makes 90's red S2 look like a cheap car now, that was the same money with half the kms and beautiful condition. 

Edited by MB911

The black one would be worth tucking away if you could bring the price down a couple of thousand and have a really thorough PPI. It makes 90's red S2 look like a cheap car now, that was the same money with half the kms and beautiful condition. 

Yep i agree could be good buying for the right money and a decent history, it's not an S though so i think the price is too high.