What's putting a smile on your dial?

1 hour ago, 3legs said:

I know I shouldn't laugh at that Alec Baldwin meme but it is well done.

It will  be an interesting case when they try and workout who swaped guns, and or fake projectile for bullet, Who give the actor that gun Geezze its sounds like a movie already ;)

21 minutes ago, MFX said:

Although this pic at first glance looks worse, if you have a better look at the first one, It has gone WAY past this stage ;) 

Agree.  The first one is much better.  The second one would be lousy at slicing Speck.

6 hours ago, P-Kay said:

Gee that's a sexy looking beast 😍

5.5 ltr spining to 8600 , I remember 1 day at the drags @ Calder Criss Brays 57 black Chev door slammer spun to 10 before it threw a a leg out of bed :)

Its 5.5 liter NA dohc 32 valve flat plane crank makes 670Hp and spinning to 8400rpm 

That is 20HP more  than the previous Supercharged 6.2  donk , just think its great to see in this age of electric eco Shit everyone is wrapped up in , that someone is prepared to give people what they want ...

should sell well in the U.S market 

5 hours ago, Raven said:

Its 5.5 liter NA dohc 32 valve flat plane crank makes 670Hp and spinning to 8400rpm 

That is 20HP more  than the previous Supercharged 6.2  donk , just think its great to see in this age of electric eco Shit everyone is wrapped up in , that someone is prepared to give people what they want ...

I hope it sells well in RHD markets too. GM seem to be giving little info to the GMSV dealers. I heard that even in the first batch of C8 Stingrays coming in very soon, that EOIs with $5k deposit did not get to spec their cars. Dealers will just be given stock, and then they will call down their lists telling the customers what's in stock, and if they want it, pay; and if they dont want it, just wait until the right spec comes along. But they do not even know when the next batch of Aust C8's will be made.

It almost seems that GM are clueless.

So, you can join the list for a Z06, but you cannot choose how you want your vehicle. Amazing for a $200k+ purchase.

6 hours ago, Raven said:

I agree, and this thing has me seriously considering buying one. However I did drive a Taycan Cross Turismo the other day, and as far as a commuter goes, better than most other things out there in terms of usable acceleration. I'd appreciate it on the country roads around here. 10km without an overtaking lane in all directions and plenty of Sunday drivers 7 days a week doing 20km/hr under the speed limit.