What's putting a smile on your dial?

James Hunt would be rolling in his grave.

I understand fashion as I worked in the industry for a while, but I just don't 'get' this weird shit designers are coming up with just to get noticed, then the 'experts' have the audacity to call it fashion? 😂😂

It's like art critics calling a black canvas with a red dot that sells for $2million 'edgy', or half a cow in a clear tank full of formaldehyde being deemed 'art'! 😂😂

49D46552-CE01-4931-A7BB-5DA49B3CAFF8.jpeg.f23f645b101a7d276467778d8eeefffc.jpeg

10 hours ago, LeeM said:

Not Whats making me smile. More like whats making me piss myself laughing 😂😂

Sir Lewis Hamilton at a fashion show yesterday

Did he snag himself on nannas curtains? 😂😂😂 Farkinnel mate

20210914-190520.jpg

A good hit on the head with a tyre will do that!

50 Shades of Centrelink. A true love story.
As I stood in line at Centrelink, thinking up reasons why I can't work, a sweet smell drifted past my pig like nostrils.
It was a mixture of weed, sweat and lynx Africa!
I turned and there he was Dwayne, with his pants halfway down his arse, our eyes met and even though he only had one tattoo I yearned for him to fill the lonely hours between Dr Phil and Days of Our Lives.
As he approached me with his pasty white arms hanging out of a Bonds singlet, his smile told me it was dole day, and I knew my velour track suit would be hanging off the lampshade tonight.
But we couldn't wait for the night...oh my...he was soon lifting me onto the wheelie bins behind Woolies. He had already tied his staffy to a post in an alleyway so we would not be disturbed. There was a tramp watching but it did not bother us, just added to the mystery.
I knew then that this was love and my life would never be the same again. I made a promise to him there and then that I would buy him a plasma with the baby bonus.

1 hour ago, Raven said:

found out yesterday the hard way , that it is that time of year again ..........Bastard got me :Chuckle2:

k9Jr3ih.jpg

o05-MqbxKQZDZ18OZ8JG8AkS7hrNnz86nXej-m4N10g.jpg

:Chuckle2: social media it gives the brightest in our community a voice ,,,too funny 

Look at the close up of the magpie, there’s a seagull in the middle of its face.