What's putting a smile on your dial?

12 hours ago, LeeM said:

How true ⬆️

Bet mine is still holding charge in the battery after all these years!

Maybe @Skidmarks  could use one? I'll swap mine for a ride in the cup car mate. Bargain!👍

20211001-180639.jpg

Lee I still have my 5110 phones , I ran them right up to the day they turned off the network for them :Chuckle2: They were Bomb proof , easy to use and the battery lasted days good_mini.gif

I laughed way too much at that @Grimmy 😂😂 My kind of humour

1 hour ago, Skidmarks said:

Done.  You drive a hard bargain!

Just gotta find the charger 😳🙄

1 hour ago, Raven said:

Lee I still have my 5110 phones , I ran them right up to the day they turned off the network for them :Chuckle2: They were Bomb proof , easy to use and the battery lasted days good_mini.gif

Yeah they were great. Back in the day when you could text without looking at the phone, though I wasn't good enough for predictive text, so it was 8000 button presses just to say a few lines 😅 I still remember the first text I ever received 

Still have my 5110 somewhere

Shit, another thread drift 🙄

Day 1; A blonde girl comes home from school and says,mummy today we were learning to count to 5,but I could count to 10,is this because i'm blonde mummy?

Yes it is dear says mum

Day 2; The same blonde girl comes home from school,mummy today we were learning the alphabet,all the other kids could only get to E but I could get to S,is that because i'm blonde mummy?

Yes it is dear replies mum.

Day 3; The little blonde girl comes home,today mummy we learned about breasts,all the other girls are flat chested and I'm a 36DD is that because i'm blonde mummy?

No dear its because your 25!!!!