Gratuitous Porsche Pics

U.S pump ,,,a lot different to ours ,one hose for diesel and the  other hose looks like it does 3 types of Petrol ..V Power and two other grades of fuel ...........we would have 4 hoses but the U.S Pump has two ...?

11 minutes ago, Troubleshooter said:

Lookin the ducks guts Lee, bullet holes so ghetto! - seriously, does look good, now keep the spray cans and red bonnets away from it

Haha, noted ?

I've already spoken with the bodywork guys that I'll have the other side done and some paint next year. 

The bullet holes will still have a decal over them though, as I don't want to weld them up

On 25/10/2018 at 22:08, Raven said:

U.S pump ,,,a lot different to ours ,one hose for diesel and the  other hose looks like it does 3 types of Petrol ..V Power and two other grades of fuel ...........we would have 4 hoses but the U.S Pump has two ...?

Most US pumps have three grades.  Some also have the diesel and some don’t.

note the credit card pre-pay on pump.  This needs to happen in Australia -badly.  No waiting on previous person to come back out of shop after pondering ‘2 chocolates for $5’ question and obligatory scratchie purchase.

also- what’s wrong with v-power?

3 hours ago, Coastr said:

Most US pumps have three grades.  Some also have the diesel and some don’t.

note the credit card pre-pay on pump.  This needs to happen in Australia -badly.  No waiting on previous person to come back out of shop after pondering ‘2 chocolates for $5’ question and obligatory scratchie purchase.

also- what’s wrong with v-power?

Yeh I always try to use a pay at the pump most Caltex have it ,find it quick and easy ,,,the only issue I find is sometimes the pump will not print a receipt ,out of paper and I have to go in a talk to fool working behind the counter ..