Gratuitous Porsche Pics

Me in this CGT. I was lucky enough to take this bad boy for a drive a few weeks ago when I was in the US. I wasn't brave enough to push it because of the nasty stories I've read about these widow makers. Still, I was just happy to have been fortunate enough to drive this at 120k on a freeway and live to tell the story:)

cgt_zpshmbcpq5k.jpg

Jealous!

As awesome as the are, I've always thought they look a bid awkward in profile, almost ute-like. A coupe with a snorkel on the roof (a la GT1) would look a lot sleeker

IMO I thought the interior looked a bit on the cheap side. Holy crap, the center console was so bloody big. The thing sounded so bloody sexy when you put the boot in all else was immediately forgiven.

Edited by Blue964

Sorry, those MW wheels are horrid

Need to agree with that.

The more I see them, the more my stomach turns. The 5 leaf clover is just so prominent. Just too much going on in the design.

Most of the time the manufacturer gets it right on wheel design. Cups on a 964 are brilliant! Cookie cutters or Fuchs on impact bumpers are the bees knees.  And the many offerings of the later model rims just suit. I wouldn't stray from what Porsche did, as in my opinion they are perfect for each model. 

But good on MW for being innovative. He's living the dream!