Gratuitous Porsche Pics

I had a few shots of my 1988 911 M491 taken at the Bradmill in Yarraville recently. I was pretty impressed with the way they turned out.

Benton1_zpse4yjhdqp.jpgBenton4_zpswptbfael.jpgJared%202_zpsxypukznv.jpg

Love your Porsche. Can't say I am a fan of the photos though. IMHO the setting doesn't fit with the car and have never be a fan of graffiti in car shoots.

Love your Porsche. Can't say I am a fan of the photos though. IMHO the setting doesn't fit with the car and have never be a fan of graffiti in car shoots.

I'm def not a fan of graffiti that's for sure. Dead against it. :( The site is being demolished soon. I just liked the low light, colours and reflection. Hopefully the guys that organised the shoot will do some using nature backgrounds soon 

+1

hmmm so you can get in to the old factory easy enough?

no not really. The guys set up some timber ramps and helped each other get through very slowly. Pretty sure the place will be demolished soon 

I was at Sydney Motorsport Park today for a round of the NSW Super Sprint Championship and was fortunate enough to see this little Gem ,,,I can honestly say that the car was flawless ,,these images don,t do it justice ,,,one of the best 3.2 carreras I have seen in a long time ,just mint in every aspect what a car....  :D

IMG_0464.jpg

IMG_0465.jpg

Edited by Raven

Porsche Street:

Or APEX headquarters:P

Adding to that ridiculous comment.      

Word on the street is that if you drive a manual car, the APEX crew are not interested.....

NON OF THEM CAN DRIVE MANUALS.

Plus from what I have also heard, porkers are not a car they like cause they can't do the things they like doing in them and they can't fit misunderstood little wonders into them.

Edited by Niko