Gratuitous Porsche Pics

Wow I really do like their work ............very nice indeed :):)

Yes me 2 Raven like them alot 

Love the seats and especially the shifter. Awesome car

Thats what I would like to build  the 964 to be :) It would be interesting to see which is the quicker car Singer or lightspeed the Singer comes in at 1200 Kg and 375 Bhp for the stanard Joby with the Lightspeed comeing in at 960 Kg with 340 Ps ?  

Edited by tomo
info

did @symsy take that pic? Going for a bit if up skirt action in the reflection?

Nah I would be looking down at those down angles … the shoes… thats my fetish….there is a distinct lack of stiletoes and or boots in Byron even in winter.. infact a pair of haviannas is a good night..normally its bare feet and some of the girls here dont wash em you could say bear feet

Is that a 4wd? 

Needs to be touched with the lowering stick methinks!

Nah mate, believe it or not it has an extensive race history in the blurb they say it is a 2.5 but wears a 2.4 on the engine grill, here is the page

https://www.classicdriver.com/en/car/porsche/911/1972/382768?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Classic Driver Daily 1052016&utm_content=Classic Driver Daily 1052016+CID_062886af60e932b6f445edcbd8752dc3&utm_source=newsletter