Gratuitous Porsche Pics

13 minutes ago, Airhead said:

@Niko  I know you're not on facebook but there is a great page there called Old Motor Racing Photographs - Australia

It has some fabulous stuff on it. Maybe you could get a nephew or something to load some of your pics to it.

I know the page you're talking about,  I think my stuff might be later than what they require.

PPPHHHFFTTT Nephew indeed:PissedOff:

I'm stretching my memory now but that photo at Winton in 1992 of the Yellow car, number 27A with the Piber Nicholls sponsor is/could be driven by John Nicholls who owned(s) a crane business here in Adelaide.

If it's the same bloke he used to have a white Carrera RSR with gold lettering and wheels back in 1985 or 86. Very nice car. Sounded fantastic.

He or his brother also a had a green Kramer kitted 930. Went for a drive in that beast once. OMG what a beast. Still the fastest car I have ever been in to this day.

I wish I could find some photos of both cars but I have moved several times since then and I must have thrown them out.

5 minutes ago, Harvs11 said:

Seller’s regret? 😥

Niko’s got a hankering for some more yellow in his life. 🤩

They do look good together....and yep, I look back on it and think...you know what, that was a grouse Coxster.

But......The BBC wins hands down...

Just to let you serial Porsche pic posters know....

There is now another option for posting Gratuitous Porsche Pics: you could try putting them in the Gallery on the homepage. You can still comment on everyone’s posts, but it also adds a bit of colour and sizzle to the homepage with the latest 7 images shown in a top banner. You can either create new, or add to existing albums...

Or, you can keep right on truckin’ here, we’re just looking to make the PFA a bit more engaging on the homepage. 🍻Kez

1 hour ago, Niko said:

IMG_2356.jpeg

Btw: this is hilarious! 😆

15 hours ago, Niko said:

Good on you BARRY GIVEUP.. well what about this one then....

RENO 10-08-08 (22).jpg

Have to admit......It's Pretty cool though......

I don't mind a good replica. But at least have the guts to say what it is.

As for the above car - I was just a bit sick in my mouth. 

Do like the bonnet prop stick though. That's a nice touch.