Gratuitous Porsche Pics

4 hours ago, tomo said:

60 Residential Garage Door Designs (Pictures).jpeg

That's what I need in my shed. Note how there doesn't appear to be anymore room left at the top so how does he get the bottom car in or out. It would be a waste of time if he has to remove the top car first and fold down the rails. Has to be an optical illusion or maybe it's too early in the morning and I haven't had my coffee yet for me to see the obvious :) 

1 hour ago, 3legs said:

That's what I need in my shed. Note how there doesn't appear to be anymore room left at the top so how does he get the bottom car in or out. It would be a waste of time if he has to remove the top car first and fold down the rails. Has to be an optical illusion or maybe it's too early in the morning and I haven't had my coffee yet for me to see the obvious :) 

The red Porka is for the down stairs apartment you know, Where the maid and kitchen hands live :)

52 minutes ago, Lucky Phil said:

By the look of the stacker next to the one with the three cars the whole system goes underground.  

+1   Me thinks the size of that load bearing concrete band beam in line the with red headlight aint sitting above a 600mm wall connected to a slab. Me thinks that 600mm wall you see extends down another circa 5400mm.  That pic is a bit of back to the future.  What happened to Tom?? The ex 930 black  turbo owner who had a very slick digital  marketing campaign  to auction off his car a few years back pre covid.  Did  he  not store that thing on a mini  version of that stacker setup off the back of a small laneway in paddington.?

3 hours ago, smit2100 said:

+1   Me thinks the size of that load bearing concrete band beam in line the with red headlight aint sitting above a 600mm wall connected to a slab. Me thinks that 600mm wall you see extends down another circa 5400mm.  That pic is a bit of back to the future.  What happened to Tom?? The ex 930 black  turbo owner who had a very slick digital  marketing campaign  to auction off his car a few years back pre covid.  Did  he  not store that thing on a mini  version of that stacker setup off the back of a small laneway in paddington.?

Yep but it was a 2 car stacker, sold that joint for some huge amount now lives in Bronte.