Itchy feet - what would you buy?

GUT

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go one better and try a C2,stunning looks-the fuel injected small blocks are screamers and the big blocks are awesome.

Yeah they're one of the best looking cars around - I wouldn't kick one out of the garage if it backfired, that's for sure.

Go one better and try a C2,stunning looks-the fuel injected small blocks are screamers and the big blocks are awesome.

very nice... but after having a collection of original C3 big blocks including a tri power, C3 handle way better! hang on..... any corvette is a good thing.. yes, they are great to Drive! get a good investment one for well under what a porsche collector is worth

My favourite C3 that I owned was a 71 LT-! coupe,wide-ratio trans with 3.70 rear gears.love the loping idle of the solid lifter small blocks,that car went and drove beautifully. Yes raaf a C3 with it,s inherit flared guards with the standard 8" rims will stick better than a Mid-Year ( C2 ) but my 66 427 coupe does handle well and the torque is something else. It is worth way more than my SC and not far behind my 930.

Like you were, alas I still can,t work out how to attach photos to this forum.

Spent a bit of time in the new toy over the weekend. About 400km. I love it.

It's no 911 but these 928's are fantastic cars. It is the most comfortable car I have driven. And it goes hard, stops well and surprised me how well it goes around corners. The air-con is awesome, the ride is great, the seats are comfy, the driving position is relaxing, the sound is magnificent - you could drive this thing all day and arrive fresh as a daisy.

When I say it's no 911, I don't mean it's worse. In fact, in so many ways, this thing is better. It's amazing that you can buy a fantastic 928 for the price of a sh!tbox 911.

But the 911 just has something about it that makes you really really want one. But there's always a spot in the garage for a 928.

Very cool Luke, congratulations again on the purchase. Manual too! Looking forward to seeing it.

Where did you pick it up from? Open market or did know a guy who's brother in-law was selling it for a friend?

Archived