Sorry guys that is not normal. Someone has removed the shelf, fitted a speaker and brought the floor covering the relays/ etc forward.

IMG_0343_zpspkxzejmj.jpg

_20_zpszgeuqgms.jpg

Whoever has "re-trimmed" it has covered up the door speaker holes...

Yes it does look nice, but keep your eyes open.

Sorry guys that is not normal. Someone has removed the shelf, fitted a speaker and brought the floor covering the relays/ etc forward.

_20_zpszgeuqgms.jpg

Whoever has "re-trimmed" it has covered up the door speaker holes...

Yes it does look nice, but keep your eyes open.

Agree. But I was responding to the blue/black pic you posted as the wrong look!

Agree. But I was responding to the blue/black pic you posted as the wrong look!

Ok, I was posting that to show a comparison to the one listed in the add, which is a diff colour

The shelf is there and I think the footwell is normal, comparing to my black interior this morning,  perhaps the matt's folded up end helps deceive in the depth perception stakes.

Confusion reigns supreme :)

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Porsche-928-Model-Year-79-/291948386720?hash=item43f97ad9a0:g:BEgAAOSwiDFYMY6I

Lots of work done on this one according to add, ebay auction not sure if a reserve?

Aus delivered but has the O.S. rear bumper additions??! Also has S spoilers fitted and D90 wheels.

Not sure on it's value......

aftermarket sunroof......

Right.....back in the day I guess - the damage to our cars was typically done by the 3rd owner in the 90's if you want my opinion

Thankfully mine was still very much 100% original when I became the custodian of it :) only non factory things on my car is new leather and new paint. Now has new steering wheel

Thankfully mine was still very much 100% original when I became the custodian of it :) only non factory things on my car is new leather and new paint. Now has new steering wheel

Lost all it's originality, nothing left.