It's Oz delivered , what do you expect?

Mine was originally from New Zealand so I thunk thet affucts villues? Then again it lived in Double Bay Sydney for a while and the Scuderia Veloce stamps must be worth a lot.

Or is it?  Doesn't the ad say it's sold new to a well known Porsche Main Dealer (in what country? If it's so well known tell us!)  Euro spec, imported by the owner direct from the factory (doesn't say Porsche, could be a shoe factory) 

So it was either Hamiltons or likes personal special order car, or bullshit.

I was watching a show on Netflix last night called Shetland. Guy was driving a yellow S4 amongst some twisty roads and it looked quite nice. Cue to scene where it has crashed off a cliff and I exclaimed

'That's not the same car!'

My wife replied 'What?'

And I said 'The car that was driving was a 928S4, the car that crashed is a very early 928. You can see there are no spoilers on it' (they looked the same to her)

Next shot showed some interior of the crashed car 'Look! The steering wheel isn't even from an S4!'

Next shot showed the inside of the door 'Look! And it has Pasha interior, It's definitely a 78-79'

My wife 'How do you even know that sort of thing, you're weird. No one would ever pick that sort of thing up'

Actually it's pretty good. You get an investigation from beginning to end in 2 episodes. No 'will they or won't they' romance fluff, only enough personal stuff to get an affinity with the characters rather than that stuff taking over

Watching it now, first 2 episodes and like it :) not up to the dodgy 928 one yet.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

geezus.. that '79 on gumtree didn't last long !  (although don't know how long it has been there pre rearing it's head here)   ..how much were they asking ?  ..and did anyone here snap it up ?

I liked the look of that too.  Listed on the 1st gone by morning 3rd.

Good buying I think.

Anyone here snag it?

So tempted, love the humble 928, bang for buck is incredible. 

I would not be surprised if someone like Singer does a 928 very soon, then watch them go nuts $$. 

Watching that vid you posted the other day I were thinking of the 928 when he was dodging the "What's in store for the future?" question.

I'd like to get one and I think that Silver one was sweet.  Just came across a garage find today...gonna try it on. Looks like the same sort of green as your 964.

So tempted, love the humble 928, bang for buck is incredible. 

I would not be surprised if someone like Singer does a 928 very soon, then watch them go nuts $$. 

I would be surprised. The 928 is no 911 :<) It lacks the humility for a start. Very very few have ever stripped and rebuilt one, unlike 911s.

I liked the look of that too.  Listed on the 1st gone by morning 3rd.

Good buying I think.

Anyone here snag it?

Watching that vid you posted the other day I were thinking of the 928 when he was dodging the "What's in store for the future?" question.

I'd like to get one and I think that Silver one was sweet.  Just came across a garage find today...gonna try it on. Looks like the same sort of green as your 964.

I can't wait to see what Singer do this year. Doing a 928 even a one off would be worth it just for the publicity. Always thought the 928 has been screaming for some real love and application from the masses. 

Green 28 sounds the goods @TrevMcRev, let me know what happens.

I would be surprised. The 928 is no 911 :<) It lacks the humility for a start. Very very few have ever stripped and rebuilt one, unlike 911s.

Even more reason to do one. "build it and they will come"