@Kerry     928 non-sunroof alert!

You know Mark, I slipped into a certain sunroofed S4 recently at NineAuto (after whining about my height vs the sunroof/seat adjustment/crooked neck syndrome etc) and Stuart took to the seat controls... low and behold he has was able to do what I couldn't - I NOW FIT! Well....... it certainly takes the notion of reclined travel to a new level, but not enough to cause a problem for me anyway!  ;)   Is it called the 928Slouch?

You know Mark, I slipped into a certain sunroofed S4 recently at NineAuto (after whining about my height vs the sunroof/seat adjustment/crooked neck syndrome etc) and Stuart took to the seat controls... low and behold he has was able to do what I couldn't - I NOW FIT! Well....... it certainly takes the notion of reclined travel to a new level, but not enough to cause a problem for me anyway!  ;)   Is it called the 928Slouch?

Try the same in a sunroof equipped pre 84 model and your head will be at 90 degrees!

You need to get creative with your seating/ recline position.... I would love some S4 seats for mine!

An uber-rare sunroof delete would have you more upright, paying regular homage to our African savanna postural ancestry though!

maxresdefault.jpg

So many boxes ticked in just one photo.

How tall are you Kerry?

Nicely presented on that grass. What's that on the lawn in the 2nd pic?

I remember an ex girlfriend's dad (who worked in the motor industry) telling me the grass trick. He said if your car has oil leaks, always park it on the grass when a buyer comes to inspect. I never trust a car parked on the grass because of him!