Can you name that Porsche

Mike737

7. I thought I should hand in my P card, until I read some of the other responses. Seems I am not the only one who found it hard. The 991 4S for example was a guess that I fluked, is there a noticeable difference between Carrera, C GTS, and the C 4S from that shot??? Or is it just a 4S only colour or something?

surely no one KNEW the 918 concept vs production?  You'd have to guess a few to get a good score.  Failing that, you really need to get out more....?

That area of the concept 918 is very different to the production car. The concept had moving air intakes on top of the engine, and the exhausts out the side. The production 918 has it's exhausts out the top where the concept had the air intakes. The production version also doesn't have those central gills, and the rear spoiler is mounted differently. IMHO, it's one of the few cars where the production version actually looks better than the concept.

7. I thought I should hand in my P card, until I read some of the other responses. Seems I am not the only one who found it hard. The 991 4S for example was a guess that I fluked, is there a noticeable difference between Carrera, C GTS, and the C 4S from that shot??? Or is it just a 4S only colour or something?

The 4S is the only one that has the central light bar and those gills/vents.

Archived