• 2 weeks later...

See thread below - WGA struggling to sell a 991.1 for A$170k in Europe ?

As more .2s get delivered, watch the .1s  tumble.  Despite the engine issues, PDK only etc, I’d absolutely have one at $200k!  Will they get there, time will tell.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A question for any of the Gen1's owners out there ,  I was wondering if anyone was willing to declare or if anyone knows what the general trade in prices are like compared to retail?

I presume some of you are looking at Gen 2?  I had heard on the grape vine Porsche pretty much had a standard trade in price for Gen 1 cars and even 997's as a matter of fact?

I looking a aUK buy of an RS and trying to work out Gen 1 car values .. I would be buying/family buying a Gen 1 RS form someone who is trading , im just wondering how fairer deal Im looking at.

They have limited numbers like us and it likely to be a year long ownership journey with my bro in law.

10 hours ago, symsy said:

A question for any of the Gen1's owners out there ,  I was wondering if anyone was willing to declare or if anyone knows what the general trade in prices are like compared to retail?

I presume some of you are looking at Gen 2?  I had heard on the grape vine Porsche pretty much had a standard trade in price for Gen 1 cars and even 997's as a matter of fact?

I looking a aUK buy of an RS and trying to work out Gen 1 car values .. I would be buying/family buying a Gen 1 RS form someone who is trading , im just wondering how fairer deal Im looking at.

They have limited numbers like us and it likely to be a year long ownership journey with my bro in law.

The blue car at Richmonds in Adelaide that was very high spec with PCCB had a wholesale value of ~$240k about 4-5 months ago.  It got down to $284K asking price and sold somewhere around that.  I wouldn't expect anymore than $250K wholesale, tops.

• 4 months later...
On 11/1/2017 at 3:34 PM, Joe said:

Sales just told me the red one (previous in lambo) just sold yesterday when it arrive at Melbourne. 295k plus on road... WTF...

Nick Theodossi just relisted the car for $279,900 + ORC.

http://vehicles.nicktheodossi.com.au/view.php/porsche/2015_Porsche_911_991_MY15_GT3_PDK_Red_7_Speed_Sports_Automatic_Dual_Clutch_Coupe/15250679/

I see there has been a "flood" of them this week.

Canberra have relisted their red car: https://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/_/OAG-AD-16026928

This blue one looks good too: https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/_/SSE-AD-5464018

It is a shame so few cars have folding buckets.

On 5/30/2018 at 6:46 PM, NBTBRV8 said:

It is a shame so few cars have folding buckets.

For the 'larger man', folding buckets aren't very comfortable. I almost spec'd them on my .2 but then decided against it.

43 minutes ago, NBTBRV8 said:

But what spec though?  There are plenty of white strippers about.

Good.  CS.  Lots of nice fruit.  Lift kit. 

White strippers are the purest form of GT3.

44 minutes ago, MM88 said:

It was an error in posting I think.  It’s got 22k.  

14 minutes ago, Skidmarks said:

Good.  CS.  Lots of nice fruit.  Lift kit. 

White strippers are the purest form of GT3.

It was an error in posting I think.  It’s got 22k.  

Don’t know. But it was there with the higher number for couple of weeks. 

7 hours ago, Redracn said:

+1 Except for the Club Sport option which is not a trinket. 

7 hours ago, Skidmarks said:

Anyone buying a GT3 for the spec on the trinkets has missed the point.  

I disagree as some of us daily them, so we want the best of both worlds.

2 hours ago, NBTBRV8 said:

I disagree as some of us daily them, so we want the best of both worlds.

I have to disagree as I think the CS is the best of both worlds option. It can do the daily stuff just as well especially if you take a few minutes to remove the harness which can be reinstalled in a few minutes when needed. The CS is far better on the track or any closed road and you can fit a HANS which will probably be compulsory at this performance level for club stuff before to long.