Oh yeah, FINALLY, the PFA video!

Beautifully done, just fantastic !! Made me want to hit the road this afternoon for a blast up the hills...love the diversity of cars & people with a great relaxed vibe....good music choice too. Congratulations to all involved...

Cheers

Matt

Fantastic video, beautifully shot. The only thing I think would make it better is to put the names with the faces so those of us who haven't met can put 2 and 2 together.

...but I have to say again, fantastic video. I can really see the work that went into it. Well done.

Plenty of smiles, great cars and great people. Nice to see the kids and ladies sharing in the fun too. That lady driving the GT3 though needs to know how lucky she is to have a guy that understands her passion for cars! :rolleyes::lol:

Thanks everyone for your kind compliments. It took a lot more time, thought, and effort than I first thought, but these things always do. 

I did think long and hard about what this first official youtube/social media content about the PFA should say, and although we obviously got great footage from the trackday in February, it wasn't exactly indicitive of what we all did, or who we all were. I'm not sure this video still captures the full diversity of you mob anyway, but I ultimately liked the fact that it spoke to a single person going out, finding some friends, having a coffee, a gasbag and maybe a blat through the twisties, and then ultimately returning home happier than when he went out. (Of course the most common imagery we had of the membership - middle aged men sitting huddled over their computers in their pyjamas tapping away furiously and bemoaning the pcar market - were, needless to say, left on the editing room floor!)

A big shout out to all those who lent a hand, as well as in realisation of their final screen time seconds, those who gave up their time to stand around in the freezing, mountain morning air, wondering - wtf?! :rolleyes: :D

Cheers! Kerry

Archived