21 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Why Niko, you reckon he needs one after driving to Marysville on Sunday with his roof down???? 🙂 

He did look interesting with his balaclava (Article of disguise...in my old job) and icycles coming off his nose.:ph34r:

But he is definitely in the market for one.   I have PM'd him..

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/07/2019 at 13:46, Gsaps said:

Suspect it's not an S as claimed int he advert, no S badge and can't see the red brake callipers, but you never know........

1 hour ago, Uncle said:

I sold it with 35k on it I think but memory is a little fuzzy. There has been a few cars since then. Hmmm might buy it back.

According to the specs it’s now a turbo diesel

and it has a sunroof.

41 minutes ago, OZ930 said:

According to the specs it’s now a turbo diesel

and it has a sunroof.

So it has quite obviously been run through their Porsche quality control section and their professional assessors have written their review .. 😳

It's not that far from me, if I get the chance or if anyone is seriously interested in it, I can go and give it a once over tomorrow.  Not much time left on it... 

Be a great Boxrod alright...

I shudder to think what would happen if TREVMcRev got his arse into it.

A few major points - from the ad "engine noise" could be a veeeery expensive repair/rebuild when you read the data on the components that make up that engine. A bit of damage here n there on the car too. And no books/history. We know Uncle owned it, was a perfect car in 2014, but who knows what happened after that. Was for sale a year or so back fro a dealer in Qld at about 70ks. I think at the current $14000 bid that's about the highest I'd ever go. Could get you a bargain or a nightmare