Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

Forgive me father for I have sinned ....

One of my best mates (the lunatic one I let drive my 993 RSCS at the last Rennsport and he did a lazy 1.46 in it on R rubber) "lent" me a 650S McLaren for the weekend.  Yes, the farker still owes me for putting the old girl in peril ...

He runs the local dealership and for the weekend I'm a "brand ambassador".

As John Lennon said "whatever gets you through the night .. It's alright"

Mighty car.

in a very subdued orange ....

Forgive me father for I have sinned ....

One of my best mates (the lunatic one I let drive my 993 RSCS at the last Rennsport and he did a lazy 1.46 in it on R rubber) "lent" me a 650S McLaren for the weekend.  Yes, the farker still owes me for putting the old girl in peril ...

He runs the local dealership and for the weekend I'm a "brand ambassador".

As John Lennon said "whatever gets you through the night .. It's alright"

Mighty car.

in a very subdued orange ....

I have been given a Macan Turbo for a while - OK, so it's not a McLaren, but it fits the kids.   So many buttons on the console (remember, I am from the air-cooled brigade).  Sport button, Sport+ button, Loud exhaust button, Hard suspension, higher suspension, esp off, auto stop off, keyless go, subroof, sunblind, auto boot open, auto boot close...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V1CzqRFJOE

Edited by ByronBayChris
trying to sort out video import OUTSIDE quote.

I had one for a couple of days as a loaner as well Chris, they are great jiggers all right.  

I was doing quick calculations on how much I would get for the C.S. and the chanageover price.   Ha ha that thought only lasted for about 5 seconds though.

Love the way the little tacker in the back is reading his magazine.    Deffinitely a future rally car navigator.

I don't think I said that  ^^

no mate, I don't know what happens there, when I do a quote other names pop up.:(    plus I still don't know how to delete a post.:wacko:

That's what happens when you become an old fart....technology is like my C.S.   Way out in front of my capabilities...:P

no mate, I don't know what happens there, when I do a quote other names pop up.:(    plus I still don't know how to delete a post.:wacko:

That's what happens when you become an old fart....technology is like my C.S.   Way out in front of my capabilities...:P

No problem old mate.  We'll make allowance for seniority. :ph34r:

I have been given a Macan Turbo for a while - OK, so it's not a McLaren, but it fits the kids.   So many buttons on the console (remember, I am from the air-cooled brigade).  Sport button, Sport+ button, Loud exhaust button, Hard suspension, higher suspension, esp off, auto stop off, keyless go, subroof, sunblind, auto boot open, auto boot close...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V1CzqRFJOE

One is into the drive, the other is like, meh, just another day in another Porsche:D

One is into the drive, the other is like, meh, just another day in another Porsche:D

Funny how they grow up with these things as "normal"......it was anything BUT normal when I was that age - I would have given my right testicle to be in the back seat of a Porsche 911

Drove mine to Philip Island yesterday, early start and bugger all traffic meant, er, swift progress was made.

I now realise why people turn the speedo round, I definitely need to do that :rolleyes:

And the targa roof gets quite noisy beyond certain km/h, which is handy....

With perfect weather and a few hours free, a coffee run to Marysville was needed. Clear run over Reefton in lovely cool air and gentle sun.

While waiting for my coffee I bumped into my aunt and uncle who were doing the same as me. I took my uncle for a quick spin up the road and back.  All smiles.