1967 912/6 - time to bite the bullet SOLD

Nearly sold it.  Prospective a great bloke. Did all the homework.  But it wasn’t the right time for him  

Got me to thinking.  I haven’t finished enjoying it  

How did I come to that conclusion?

Because I was slightly relieved when he told me.

So, no longer for sale

Maybe later.  

Beautiful car. Was promised it was like it’s owner and was pleasantly surprised it far exceeded expectations. Magic engine and vibes galore.

In the end the only reason I passed is because I couldn’t bear to get rid of my 997.

Get in quick before you need to make an offer over asking to secure it!

Thanks again @Skidmarks for entertaining my Porsche indecisiveness. My longhood project is officially shelved until I have room for 3 P-cars.

• 4 months later...

Information from PCA (thanks Wilberforce)

With regards to this 912 it was invoiced by the factory on 2nd Sep 1966

Car was Australian delivered by Hamiltons

Virginia Brown exterior

Beige Leatherette with Houndstooth inlay

5 speed manual

Right hand Drive

Chrome wheels

Tinted Windscreen

16 minutes ago, 901er said:

At a time when people are fighting over $180k 3.2’s, this is in absolute bargain ! 

Along with the Sharemarket or even real estate, its safe to say that the "market" is not an intelligent force.

This car is a brilliant buy, with plenty of margin there if you are someone who needs to add your own touches.

Note (* I know nothing about shares or real estate, but a fair bit about SWB Porsche😉)

9 hours ago, LeeM said:

Use caution @Skidmarks 👍

Yep, copy that.  

57 minutes ago, Jcg1 said:

@Skidmarks this car still available? Swap for a 1965 split screen kombi?

OK, if it comes to that ... I may call but ...

15 hours ago, Saxon said:

I’m interested please

saxon 0413880161

Car sold subject to deposit funds landing (visual confirmation of transfer provided so I’m comfortable they will)

Fastest deal I’ve done in a while. 10 minutes from start to finish!

Congrats - this kinda sets the bar for pre-3.2 G series sales. Sold on 10 minutes for nearly a 100 . 😀

Not too much thought given to the pro's and con's - just buy it before you miss out. Great value.

I hope it's bought by a driver to enjoy. rather than sitting in a collection, or going to a flipper. 

On 24/05/2021 at 18:18, Zelrik911 said:

Congrats - this kinda sets the bar for pre-3.2 G series sales. Sold on 10 minutes for nearly a 100 . 😀

Not too much thought given to the pro's and con's - just buy it before you miss out. Great value.

I hope it's bought by a driver to enjoy. rather than sitting in a collection, or going to a flipper. 

Yes, the new owner is a driver.  Flying in from interstate tomorrow night, picking it up late, mates house overnight and hit the road early for the 8 + hour drive home.  No collector or flipper that’s for sure.  An enthusiast.