QLD - NSW GTG & Drive Lennox Head - 2022

The annual Brisbane- Sydney GTG has been arranged by Jason E. In a Covid world we are trying to have an i interstate meeting, dinner, drive, gathering, talking bs and generally relaxing with some Porsche stuff added in.

Venue selection- Santa Fe Hotel / Motel @ Lennox 02 6687 7788, call Dave for a special deal. There are other options nearby if this one fills up.

For the Brisbane crew - depart Saturday morning, (departure point TBA) drive some nice roads down to Lennox - route TBA. Dinner Saturday night, attend C&C Byron on the Sunday morning and make a plan to slowly trek home.

If anyone from Sydney, Newcastle, Coffs etc would like to join - that will be great. Hell we will even let you talk about how you beat us in State of Origin (but you will need to buy us a drink) lol. If a crew is coming up - perhaps someone would like to arrange meeting points, routes etc.

Come and enjoy the Sunny weather and take a well earned break

Hi All

Very interested, I will be in QLD from the 1st to the 6th, quick turn around a head back up to Lennox on the Saturday morning is doable.

Be good to catch up one again.

Steve I sure they would let you attend in something non Porsche, or if you get to Port I will have a spare seat.  

Room Booked

10 hours ago, Peter M said:

Bugger!  That would be a great run!  Unfortunately swinging the completely opposite way to Lightning Ridge in a diesel dual cab ute that day!

Someone once told me that you swung the other way Pete, but I did not believe them. 🙂  

On 20/06/2021 at 19:39, targa george said:

Hmmmmmm........................Interested, can't commit until closer to the actual date.

Hey George , come up part of the way on Friday avo, then join up with us for the drive up on Saturday. Its about 4 hrs from Port on Hwy, but sure we can find a few detours on the trip up.