Help Porsche extended warranty

Raven

2 hours ago, Raven said:

It may just come to that if I can not get it transported in the next few weeks ..

One of my most memorable satisfying drives was Sydney - Melb in a long hunted 911 purchase. If you had the time mate,  you could have a ball from SA -Sydney :Drool:

2 hours ago, Raven said:

It may just come to that if I can not get it transported in the next few weeks ..

I’m retired, I could drive it home for you, but you’re going to get booked on the way back heaps, always ready to help a fellow PFAer. 👍

On 26/02/2022 at 18:54, Raven said:

Well the car certainly did not disappoint flawless example , deposit taken , on my way to GT3 RS ownership .:Beer: 

eg30cddsgb9fp2lbvakohux31(3).jpg

Congrats @Raven. Added advantage with GT3rs is  that you can make it Touring and dont have to pay ridiculous amount of money. 😉

1 hour ago, Raven said:

I am also retired ... getting it transported is going to save my licence :Chuckle2:

1 hour ago, GC9911 said:

I’m retired, I could drive it home for you, but you’re going to get booked on the way back heaps, always ready to help a fellow PFAer. 👍

It's a 2 seater....a trip shared is a pleasure doubled. You could make it competitive by seeing who can keep their drivers licence the longest 🙂

On 26/02/2022 at 23:34, sleazius said:

Congrats mate - definitely looks the business in white :Beer:

On 27/02/2022 at 12:15, Niko said:

Gorgeous car , white is a great colour.   Well done Raven.   Sensational 

Congrats on the car! Love the GT3 RS. On the colour front that looks like Crayon/Chalk vs white? Is it actually white?