Any Porsche watch guys/gals

Is speedmaster waterproof as in ok to say just jump in the surf not dive…? Anyone brave ….the beach lifestyle sees my watches sitting in the winder or box .

i think it's 50m and i wouldn't recommend it.
Omega Planet Ocean or a Breitling Superocean will do the job, and they both are very nice watches. 

Pauly thanks - I am on chrono all the time - no pun intended.

I'd rather buy local - as I don't wish to pay import taxes and risk shipping an item of value this small.

I know what you mean, Just depends how much you want it. But keep looking, one will bound to pop up. 

I rarely see any Heuers pop up though. 

• 3 months later...

And I probably can't afford it :( 

It's a PAM48, 40mm 3 day Automatic (Tiptronic lol) with complete box and papers. It could do with a replacement band down the track, but it still is fine. I'd sell it for $5500

It's a PAM48, 40mm 3 day Automatic (Tiptronic lol) with complete box and papers. It could do with a replacement band down the track, but it still is fine. I'd sell it for $5500

Mate that's cheap! I'd actually buy it off you but currently looking at the new Omega Speedmaster moon phase 2 tone/brown bezel - 304.23.44.52.13.001

@LeeM I'd honestly buy it for that price if i where you. 

Hard to see what's what, But is that a a.lange & sohne on the bottom left. Panerai next to it. What looks to be a couple of speedmasters? or a tag?

Top to bottom, left to right:

Garmin forerunner, TAG

Garmin Fenix, Citizen titanium, TAG, Armani

IWC, Panerai, Pulsar WRC, Chelsea Truck Co.

Other than a Graham Chronofighter, a PAM would be a close second on my most favourite list. Think I'll just have to find one of those Pam tribute watches :(

Graham Tourbillograph is on my wish list (if i win lotto!). Wouldn't mind the Samsung Frontier either.

Screenshot_2015-03-07-13-15-51.png

Just got notified about these: https://www.massdrop.com/buy/porsche-design-p-6500-titanium-automatic-watch

$999.99 (AU I think)

I know nothing about watches so apologies if this is crap.

Hey each to their own. If you like it and want to wear it on your wrist, Then by all means you wear it. 

The Porsche Design watches (new ones) are made by Eterna, which is a good swiss watch company. IWC use to make the PD watches. 

Not everyone will appreciate a watch for it's mechanics, some just rather the overall looks instead. Some people will rather wear a $300-$500 watch. And others will spend 10 - 15 - 20,000+ on a watch. 

Here's a billionaire who likes his $500 Citizen. And the watch the lady is wearing is a Audemars Piguet Royal Oak which is worth somewhere between 15-20k. 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2016-06-29/why-hong-kong-s-richest-man-wears-a-500-watch

• 2 weeks later...

Thinking of swapping it for a nice Panerai or IWC Pilot Chrono, small puppy , car whatever 

images-2_zpsseoovk8s.jpeg

Muller Conquistador King - Chrono - new strap- silicon .. anyone in the market ?  Check your prices .. PM a reasonable offer , box papers etc etc.. now unworn since I made that last post … $24k+ new .. go on I will even listen to a low ball. Boredom does that. Its got great curves like and air cool turbo...