New to the forum? Start here...

Hi there,

Just joined PFA as I'm an Aussie living in London and am coming back to Aus next year with my C4S. Have been on 911uk.com for the last couple of years and enjoy the banter and learning about our cars. Looking forward to getting out to some events and doing some roads trips back home.

Here are a couple of pics of the ride...

Cleaned_zpsnptuth75.jpg

Steeringwhell1_zpsevgmlobr.jpg

20150707_150516_zpsjn3gqhxk.jpg

20150606_085000_resized_1_zps7ourjq70.jp

Hi there,

Just joined PFA as I'm an Aussie living in London and am coming back to Aus next year with my C4S. Have been on 911uk.com for the last couple of years and enjoy the banter and learning about our cars. Looking forward to getting out to some events and doing some roads trips back home.

Here are a couple of pics of the ride...

20150707_150516_zpsjn3gqhxk.jpg

White is just the perfect colour.    Ok, now what are the cars hidden under the covers?

There is a RS 4.0 and a GT2 RS in my garage, as well as a nice 458. A heap of others too which I dont have pics of. There's a Macca 650S, a Huracan and a couple of Aventadors.

RSCars_zpssb9kcijl.jpg

Fezza_zpsp3dpdayv.jpg

This was hanging around near my place a few weeks ago too... not too shabby...

IMG_0060_zpsfgg6z7ha.jpg

Hi All,

I've just ordered a new 2016 Cayman Black Edition. It's my first porsche and I bought it because my wife and I just visited the porsche factory and museum in Stuttgart and we were overwhelmed with what we saw.

I also have a couple of hobby cars,  a 1966 mustang GT convertible with a Roush 5.3 litre engine, and a 1968 Mustang California Special 6.4 litre. I've attached some pics of those but sadly I don't have any of my actual new car, only the stock photos.

Our Cayman is only due to arrive around April 2016 and should be built in January/February. It will replace my daily driver, so I'm very excited as I've never owned anything with such a great pedigree.  I've added the Chrono pack, PDK, Porsche Sports exhaust, reversing camera, folding mirrors and digital radio.

Looking forward to many great conversations on this forum.

Cheers Les

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Congratulations Les. I imagine it will be one of the last of the 6cyl caymans being built. Bet you cannot wait. I too have a Cayman  on order and has just been completed. Mine should be delivered early Jan.

There is a RS 4.0 and a GT2 RS in my garage, as well as a nice 458. A heap of others too which I dont have pics of. There's a Macca 650S, a Huracan and a couple of Aventadors.

RSCars_zpssb9kcijl.jpg

Fezza_zpsp3dpdayv.jpg

wow......I'm gob smacked.     Nice garage.......

Congratulations Les. I imagine it will be one of the last of the 6cyl caymans being built. Bet you cannot wait. I too have a Cayman  on order and has just been completed. Mine should be delivered early Jan.

Thanks Chris

Much appreciated! I'll look forward to seeing yours in the meantime, it will give me some fuel to go on!

Best wishes, Les

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

RSCars_zpssb9kcijl.jpg

Fezza_zpsp3dpdayv.jpg

This was hanging around near my place a few weeks ago too... not too shabby...

IMG_0060_zpsfgg6z7ha.jpg

Oh dear god, that is a dream garage...

Clay , many underground garages in the UK rammed with those kind of cars …can you believe it ;)… Take a look around teh NCP public carpark next to harrods next time you go to London..better than some of our showrooms here 

Welcome new ones.. enjoy making stylish traffic and enjoy PFA and virtual tyre kicking  :)

Clay , many underground garages in the UK rammed with those kind of cars …can you believe it ;)… Take a look around teh NCP public carpark next to harrods next time you go to London..better than some of our showrooms here 

Welcome new ones.. enjoy making stylish traffic and enjoy PFA and virtual tyre kicking  :)

The last time I went there was some years ago but I remember seeing two Bugatti Veyron's in a day... That's better than any showroom I have been to... oh wait, Dutton's.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forum and new to 911 ownership as well.

I'm hoping to make it to the January 24th SMT (vic), so I thought I'd say hi first.

I've recently bought a UK import '87 Carrera and have been loving every minute behind the wheel. My favoured drive is down the Great Ocean Road through Lorne, Apollo Bay, Lavers Hill and then back inland through Forrest and Deans Marsh. I try to do this drive every Sunday morning.

I don't have too many photos, but here are a couple from a Great Ocean Road trip and one of my car leaving the Porsche Centre in Reading.

Cheers

Nick

IMG_20151115_075203.jpg

IMG_20151115_090353.jpg

Photo.jpg

Hi all,

I've been a member since November last year but just been watching in the background. Lot's of great information and discussions.

I've owned my Aussie delivered 1988 M491 Cabrio for 12 months now and absolutely loving it (also loving that I seem to have purchased it at just the right time).

Going to do my best to make the January 24th SMT (vic), but I'd also like to see anyone else that's local to me and interested in a drive (I'm from Point Cook in Melbourne's west).

I've added a few pics including a some recent shots taken at the PCV 40th Anniversary run to Rochford.

Cheer,

Fil

Small 1.jpg

Small2.jpg

small3.jpg

samll5.jpg

small4.jpg

Hi all,

I've been a member since November last year but just been watching in the background. Lot's of great information and discussions.

I've owned my Aussie delivered 1988 M491 Cabrio for 12 months now and absolutely loving it (also loving that I seem to have purchased it at just the right time).

Going to do my best to make the January 24th SMT (vic), but I'd also like to see anyone else that's local to me and interested in a drive (I'm from Point Cook in Melbourne's west).

I've added a few pics including a some recent shots taken at the PCV 40th Anniversary run to Rochford.

Cheer,

Fil

Small 1.jpg

Small2.jpg

small3.jpg

samll5.jpg

small4.jpg

A twin for SimonK.......  SimonK is a member with the same car as this, but in Coupe.   Hope that helps !

Edited by ByronBayChris
spelling error, poor grammar and basically making no sense !

Hi all, I am new to this forum, however I have had my 924 Martini since 1987. It had 33000klm on it when I bought it in

Adelaide 2nd owner still. Now in Queensland has 82000klm now. Pretty much the same condition as I bought it, home garaged always.

Looking forwad to talking to martini owners. Cant be too many of us left with almost originals.

Regards

Barry

Porsche 924.JPG

Welcome Nick, Filippe and Barry. Awesome looking cars guys. Barry I know there is a thread on here where a guy has fixed up another martini 924.

Nick and Filippe if you're looking to get out this coming Saturday morning there's cars and coffee on around what sounds like your neck of the woods in Truganina (Laverton). I'll be down there around 9 if you want to save some miles for the 24th and have a coffee before then.

Otherwise hope to meet you on the 24th.

Welcome Nick, Filippe and Barry. Awesome looking cars guys. Barry I know there is a thread on here where a guy has fixed up another martini 924.

Nick and Filippe if you're looking to get out this coming Saturday morning there's cars and coffee on around what sounds like your neck of the woods in Truganina (Laverton). I'll be down there around 9 if you want to save some miles for the 24th and have a coffee before then.

Otherwise hope to meet you on the 24th.

Hi @Mike737, thanks for the info. This is exactly what I came to the site looking for. It's definitely in my neck of the woods. How do I get more info on exactly where it is. I'll definitely come down and have a coffee with you.