Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

You made the right move.

I'm fairly certain I bought a Momo wheel from the same seller some time ago.  It absolutely reeked when I got it.  Took months to get rid of the cigarette stench.

According to the seller an hour ago (I didn't buy it). 

Not me Jono.. I got tabs/dibs on a white one sub 120 if your in the market.. dirty filthy import the same though .. not an 87 though

Not me Jono.. I got tabs/dibs on a white one sub 120 if your in the market.. dirty filthy import the same though .. not an 87 though

I'm really keen for a black one so I can keep up with Tom... 

But seriously, could be interested in a white one. Will Pm you. 

I've driven this car for a mate who was interested about 3 months back. It looks better in he flesh but the seller was pretty stiff on price.

Fraz maybe this is what you should be looking at.  Cheaper than a 981 Cayman and it could be wrapped in green

I'm really keen for a black one so I can keep up with Tom... 

But seriously, could be interested in a white one. Will Pm you. 

How about at burgundy 1989 dressed up as a 993, courtesy of the Gosford Car Museum:  https://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Porsche-930-1989/OAG-AD-14894377/?Cr=5

Perhaps I should contact an official Porsche centre and ask about obtaining a fly wheel sensor for my 924 turbo (or something very exotic like radiator hoses)! ... or are they only interested in supporting older Porsches that have a 11 in their model number?

On a more serious note, I'm interested to see how Porsche classic develops, it would be awesome if there was some support for the unloved Porsches.

If you did, rest assured you can get it serviced at PCM, apparently...  

https://youtu.be/R8-9oIq1hxw

Didn't see your previous reply! 

Man! i just serviced my starter motor. holy smokes that wasn't pleasant to get out..

How easy is the starter motor on this tractor, just sitting there. looks like it'll take about 10min to swap. (probably charge him for 8 hrs work)

Man! i just serviced my starter motor. holy smokes that wasn't pleasant to get out..

How easy is the starter motor on this tractor, just sitting there. looks like it'll take about 10min to swap. (probably charge him for 8 hrs work)

Hope you changed the cable from starter/alternator/jump point while you were there! (common to fail with multiple heat cycles as they loose their ability to pass current. The symptom is slow cranking when hot)