Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

I agree. My 911 has 300k kms, service history shows that the odometer has been repaired twice. Wouldn't take much for a owner with a lighter maintenance focus to let that repair slip for a little while.

Meanwhile the 924 only goes to 100k km before restarting, so I'll always have a <100k km example! :blink:

pointed out a few weeks ago to the GT3 appreciation club that CTS have recently been excepting quite a bit bellow ask...

In my own experience with CTS about 12 months ago it was around 8-10% below. However as the cars are on consignment, my understanding is that the actual owner considers and decides on the offer, less the consignment fee. In which case it's about what they're prepared to accept.

The appreciation club have been strangely quiet about the lack of sales, particularly after some big statements a month or so ago . :ph34r:

Understandable. We all thought Mezger had signed his last engine, and now he's banging them out with Singer ?

Is depreciation back in fashion?

In my own experience with CTS about 12 months ago it was around 8-10% below. However as the cars are on consignment, my understanding is that the actual owner considers and decides on the offer, less the consignment fee. In which case it's about what they're prepared to accept.

they are there to sell cars and they don't hold onto many, so must be good at meeting the market. Deffinately guilty of sticking prices on that distort the market, but who can blame them for trying. Aware of 930 sales of 20% bellow ask. 

...and regularly driven....

I reckon it's worth a closer look for someone in the market.

...always serviced...

Yes it could be a good one, just wary as to what I have had to do to mine, and still am, through lack of use...... Being efi may be slightly less bothersome??