Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

What you like it ?

I think this might be the one that was at Healey Factory a while back after being on the private market.

If so, it's a UK car with a 964 Turbo (3.3l) engine in it

From what I saw, it's quite a clean car. But not the original engine. Extremely optimistic price

I think this might be the one that was at Healey Factory a while back after being on the private market.

If so, it's a UK car with a 964 Turbo (3.3l) engine in it

From what I saw, it's quite a clean car. But not the original engine. Extremely optimistic price

What you like it ?

non matching? Then agree not worth it. Always wanted to drive a five speed 930 though. All imports as there are no aussi 930's after 85. A U.K. One was being sold last year for $159k from memory. That seemed very well priced but sat for ages

What you like it ?

Very nice car, but you would want to do your due diligence relating to that particular engine and 5 speed box.

non matching? Then agree not worth it. Always wanted to drive a five speed 930 though. All imports as there are no aussi 930's after 85. A U.K. One was being sold last year for $159k from memory. That seemed very well priced but sat for ages

5 speed 930 is an over rated beast in my opinion, nice shift feel but still useless ratios, a good 4 speed with C/R gears brings the best out of the car.

Edited by 9er

Now that I'm into mid engined hair dressers cars........this looks great.

cp5440756061559884313.jpg?aspect=FitWith

2016 Porsche Cayman GT4 981 Manual MY16

• 2,277 km
  • Coupe
  • Manual
  • 6cyl 3.8L Petrol

Private

For more information on this vehicle please visit:
https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-Cayman-2016/SSE-AD-4960091

Edited by DJM

bit of rose passion ....or tint ?

Collectors car Porsche 944 on Gumtree http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/1158660330?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms

A local had one of these.

North QLD had a cyclone which pushed banana prices sky high for those that had them. This local banana farmer had a dream car and this was it. I must ask him what became of it.

Anyone have any info on the 1970 911 T in Albert Blue for sale on Carsales ex QLD ?

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-1970/SSE-AD-4953240/?Cr=23

Will let you know , I might by an have a look when Im up that way checking in on some other stuff this week.  Don Munro has it..