Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

2 hours ago, D2000 said:

No real markup in that .. would end up 350k with most specs..

I heard of another allocation being passed up and another potentially for sale , surely they cant be uninspiring .. 

I would have jumped at one a short time ago , before making a few purchases and grabbing my 997 GT3.

54 minutes ago, symsy said:

No real markup in that .. would end up 350k with most specs..

I heard of another allocation being passed up and another potentially for sale , surely they cant be uninspiring .. 

I would have jumped at one a short time ago , before making a few purchases and grabbing my 997 GT3.

Thats the cost of spec for him. Previous owner said it was a bit pedestrian for his wants as he really wanted a weekend car but felt the new GT3 was a bit too everyday even in manual. Pretty sure he has a new RS on order

http://aussieexotics.com/photo/?pic=449426&th=62641&po=1908810&nm=IMG_5652.JPG&thnm=991.2-GT3-Confirmed&pstr=Karter34&member=1

1 hour ago, symsy said:

Lost your bottle ? Bitcoin ?

Grow a pair - buy it, speculate on the market, talk up the .2 GT3 and after Half a dozen decent reviews the halo appears, then you can mark it up and flip it

and you call yourself a tyre kicker...

1 hour ago, Ozvino said:

Lost your bottle ? Bitcoin ?

Grow a pair - buy it, speculate on the market, talk up the .2 GT3 and after Half a dozen decent reviews the halo appears, then you can mark it up and flip it

and you call yourself a tyre kicker...

Wanna go halves , we can have it on rotation , I didnt invest in Bitcoin only Bitchcoins thats why Im on PFA ;) 

30 minutes ago, sleazius said:

It is already sold.

A manual GT3 991.2 is $356k with no options. He sold it for what it cost him. Mine cost more than what he sold his for.

taken down so quickly...

To reappear with an extra $50k in a few days? Saves you the 4-5 month wait and going  back and forth on options ;)

5 minutes ago, turboT said:

taken down so quickly...

To reappear with an extra $50k in a few days? Saves you the 4-5 month wait and going  back and forth on options ;)

You can't get one, my dealer has a wait list and they believe all those on the wait list will miss out. Pretty sure I was being sussed out 3 days after I took delivery to see if I'd flip the car for a profit to the dealer. Supposedly Porsche has to stop building this car and the RS by September because of some emissions law that is coming into effect in Europe that the car can't pass.

3 minutes ago, sleazius said:

You can't get one, my dealer has a wait list and they believe all those on the wait list will miss out. Pretty sure I was being sussed out 3 days after I took delivery to see if I'd flip the car for a profit to the dealer. Supposedly Porsche has to stop building this car and the RS by September because of some emissions law that is coming into effect in Europe that the car can't pass.

so an extra $100K?

15 hours ago, GUT said:

Apologies if this ad is a forum member's, but f@ck me if these are "in amazing condition":

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/gladesville/wheels-tyres-rims/porsche-borbet-wheels-17-inch/1175323651

"Patina"

19 hours ago, symsy said:

Wanna go halves , we can have it on rotation , I didnt invest in Bitcoin only Bitchcoins thats why Im on PFA ;) 

Im heavily invested in Bitchcoins - she cost me a house

1 hour ago, symsy said:

A hotrod with what would appear to be some kinda hot motor for a change , something more than a set of wheels and stickers perhaps

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/adelaide-cbd/other-parts-accessories/porsche-911-carrera-3-/1175339249

That sounds like a lot of fun!

3 hours ago, symsy said:

A hotrod with what would appear to be some kinda hot motor for a change , something more than a set of wheels and stickers perhaps

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/adelaide-cbd/other-parts-accessories/porsche-911-carrera-3-/1175339249

Have seen it at Buiks. Know nothing about it though, sorry

51 minutes ago, WOKA said:

Go kick it's tyres and report back.!

I try to stay away from Buiks mate. Craig has enough to do without me bothering him ?  I know a bit about it. It's clean and tidy, and a fair amount of work has been done apparently, though that's about all I would be able to report without getting under it and driving it. I do remember it is very clean in the engine bay though. Not a fan of the speedboat like heavy metal flake paint job, but each to their own

2 minutes ago, DJM said:

Nuts 2 $140k 911SC ?

cd4983947843073289274.jpg?aspect=FitWithinNoPad&width=480

1981 Porsche 911 SC Manual

• 82,783 km
  • Coupe
  • Manual
  • 6cyl 3.0L Petrol

Dealer Used

For more information on this vehicle please visit:
https://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Porsche-911-1981/OAG-AD-14998955

Dont worry the dude that grabbed the Yellow 996 GT3 might have some cash over and will buy it and perhaps save us the discussion

38 minutes ago, turboT said:

Must be the partial eclipse or something causing the people to mumbled and post crazy cars

22 hours ago, symsy said:

I kicked the tyres a couple of weeks ago @symsy certainly a well sorted Tarmac rally set up half cage and plenty of receipts. Owner apparently is more a front engine P guy so hasn’t really used it since he picked it up. I’m with @LeeM I just couldn’t get past the paint colour it’s a big metal flake and looks wrong. . At the asking price (pretty firm i believe) it needs some general TLC (front suspension etc) and paint it’s too rich for my blood right now.

A new 996 GT2 has hit the market place:

http://classicthrottleshop.com/2002-porsche-996-gt2-clubsport/ 

Looks very similar to the one that was for sale as Gosford last year (series two wheels and lots of carbon). Didn't think the Gosford car was a club sport however may be wrong.

At $325k seems a little on the higher end however I suppose we are talking about CTS.  PH 6 GT2 prices currently between $177-266 AUD given good exchange rate today. Add in car tax etc then it probably starts to make sense.