Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

thanks for that.  lol

everyone knows the police pull over anything and anyone that stands out from the crowd - regardless of the reason.  

Mind you, I have a hate on yellow cars anyway :P It'd be a good buy for someone that can paint.

i think yellow brings the wrong kind of attention! i've driven my car through sydney and to melbourne etc over the speed limit sometimes sure and never been pulled over. on semi slicks and with a rollcage!

at least we know now who does watch a current affair!

first thing with that yellow one is to pull the stone guards off and paint the oil line covers

greatest comedy show on the planet

ha, the vid was actually posted here when the car came up for sale :P

can't remember gf's birthday, can remember random details about porsches for sale..

So, this one being a RHD conversion, sporto to manual and an import what do you think realistic $$ is actually at.

Currently listed at $72K, was at $78K and has been up for sale for nearly a year. Does have a bit going for it though.....

i think yellow brings the wrong kind of attention! i've driven my car through sydney and to melbourne etc over the speed limit sometimes sure and never been pulled over. on semi slicks and with a rollcage!

I'm daily driving, and floor it regularly. Not been pulled over yet.

I drove it down from Queensland with no plates and 3 cops tailed me at various points, still didn't get pulled over.

I honestly just think its either how you drive, or how young you look. I've always driven yellow cars, and thus far, I've never been booked for anything.

So, this one being a RHD conversion, sporto to manual and an import what do you think realistic $$ is actually at.

Currently listed at $72K, was at $78K and has been up for sale for nearly a year. Does have a bit going for it though.....

I saw that car a few times at the Porsche concourse on the southbank and it was amazing. Am I missing the bit where it said it was a sporto? 

From what I understand it is in good condition + the colour adds some value IMO. I'd say pricing is not far off, surprised to see it sit for so long on the market though so maybe there is something I can't see? 

At 70k I don't think either party would be getting a bad deal. I would if I could  :)

From what I understand it is in good condition + the colour adds some value IMO. I'd say pricing is not far off, surprised to see it sit for so long on the market though so maybe there is something I can't see? 

At 70k I don't think either party would be getting a bad deal. I would if I could  :)

great car - all the juicy spec and details are post factory . and sure its had a (good) conversion, sure its had a sporto swap and paint changed from lush met. gold to the blue... BUT still a good car, whether you buy into the current 901 pricing fascination or not. Factory RHD car similar spec condition...90k+

If you are not speculating maybe 72K is a deal

I'm daily driving, and floor it regularly. Not been pulled over yet.

I drove it down from Queensland with no plates and 3 cops tailed me at various points, still didn't get pulled over.

I honestly just think its either how you drive, or how young you look. I've always driven yellow cars, and thus far, I've never been booked for anything.

definitely. though i look about 16 yrs old. does not help my case at all

^^^ its a cracker car, hope someone here gets onto it.

That is my previous car - new owner had it stripped and resprayed, looks fantastic. I can vouch for it as a good car, RHD but was originally delivered in South Africa. I still have ktec ppi from October 2013 when I bought it happy to share if you're considering it.

Healthy price growth even allowing for the respray......but 964C2s continue to push up there!