Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Seriously, anyone know this car?

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-2004/SSE-AD-3099672

Been mentioned on here before even with the price drop but yet it still stands? Accident history? Whats the catch & why has this car not moved?  <_<

I hope for my sake it moves shortly as I don't think I can bare it any longer!  :D

Been mentioned on here before even with the price drop but yet it still stands? Accident history? Whats the catch & why has this car not moved?  <_<

I hope for my sake it moves shortly as I don't think I can bare it any longer!  :D

Do it and stop wondering.... it's a hell of a car for the $$$ 

How many Clubsport 996 GT3's were sold here? does it make it any more valuable?

CS was rarer on the 6.2 only, as you can see most 6.1's were CS 

I don't necessarily think that just being a CS make it more valuable... I think that clean GT3s that have not been beat on too much (ie little to no track work, clean accident history and no bad over revs) are where the value is!

Having said that, comparing a clean Touring to a Clean CS, I think the CS should be worth a little premium, because those Recaro's & the roll-bar are expensive to buy from Porsche should you be wanting to add them to a touring with comfort seats and no cage. 

Here is the official numbers

pasted-graphic.jpg

And looking at the 964/993 RS prices now... I think the 6 RS has serious investment potential as far as water-cooled cars go, yes I know I sound like a broken record with this premonition... 

Been mentioned on here before even with the price drop but yet it still stands? Accident history? Whats the catch & why has this car not moved? <_<

I hope for my sake it moves shortly as I don't think I can bare it any longer! :D

Doooooo iiiiiiit, $80k for 1 of 21 delivered in that colour. Would be great to have silver GT2 chasing silver GT3 around the Peninsula.........go on, sell the 964 for $100k (likely to be possible soon), join the water cooled dark side.

Doooooo iiiiiiit, $80k for 1 of 21 delivered in that colour. Would be great to have silver GT2 chasing silver GT3 around the Peninsula.........go on, sell the 964 for $100k (likely to be possible soon), join the water cooled dark side.

Stop trying to convince him to sell the 964 .....

You should be trying to convince him to keep it and buy the GT3 as well .....  :lol:

$_20.JPG

Now there is a flat nose you could buy, fix and put the frog eyes back on.  I don't think there was any genuine 77 SC widebodys, so it's not like the flat nose is sacred.

In fact...I didn't think there was any 77 SCs but what do I know

Color looks like Platinum Metallic to me.  Those wheels look expensive.

I think it could be good buying at a lower price...if you could get it in the high teens and spend 10-15 getting it back on the road you'd be laughing.  Could be an Aus del car as well.

Edit : Look at those periscope washers!