Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

What's the black strip along the edge of the doors? I've not seen that before.

Paint protectors .....

You can buy them from any auto store and they stop the paint from being scratched or from scratching someone else's car when you open the door. Also good for when you open your door onto a brick wall ...

Thanks, looks like a very nice car, seller is certainly aiming high!

Last of the slim bodied cars , good interior good exterior - engine box rebuilt (by reputable company?) solid history - what's not to like

wasn't it only yesterday people were scratching their heads over the outrageous prices SC's were fetching :) AC what you driving

Well this certainly follows the theory of the least photos, the more expensive.

3 photos for $150K!

I'm listing mine with no photos and no comments. Should break some sort of record.

It's interesting that the 993 S manual at $200k is still on carsales.

Fresh for today is this 993 Carrera, black on black, manual coupe with 86k km on the clock at $150k  :wacko:.  Looks to be using the 993 S pricing as a yardstick.  Happy to eat my words if sold quickly.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-1996/SSE-AD-3379887/?Cr=1

Now with 6 photo's and down to $114,999

cp4939445099827927783.jpg?height=700&asp

At this rate, in another week I recon we will all be fighting over it when it drops to $49,999.

Vas, if we can all hold out for a fortnight it will be just 99c.

Is there something wrong with wanting the most for the least?

He's definitely not caught up in the hype of the market. Car not perfect but owner seems reasonable. He has and has had lots of Porsches and knows a lot of Porsche people. More people I talk to, more I really wonder if these cars that appear and disappear before we even get to post here are really selling at all! Just some food for thought, not here to spoil the party!