Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

you better post some pics and get that baby sold. Byron Bay Chris has a better calculator than me but I think $100k aussi turns into..

$100k

+$5k Duty

+$2k Shipping

+10% of the above for GST -$10,700

+ LCT on amount over $60k - $12,000 (chis you might want to help me out on that one)

Total - $129,700

Do you work for Duttons or something??

No - but we laugh at their prices over here too. They buy cars they can never ship to Aussie and charge UK top shelf prices........

The maths about is very interesting for academic purposes (and maybe a business on the side).

Would be good to know how the numbers work.

Really im not sure I would be proud to say that as a rationale man with taste and discernment that I could confess to having spent a lot of time working to spend it on something like that …. 50k … we really are getting desperate..   Its a project but what kind of project .. its an SC but what kind of SC 

For god sake , someone buy this guys daimler for 10k so he can keep it 

No smiles from me , no errection , I wish I had even saved the bandwidth.. and thats really saying something 

I posted this up on my facebook about the war and the news and terrorism

I used the word circus and similar qualities , I had a laugh , as I am about these cars, its junk yes ?

I'm imagining that this guy spat his morning coffee out when he saw the first one listed and thought he'd have a crack himself!!!

Not a coffee drinker....

There are 5 cars in UK in the $350k - $500k range, increasing by the week.  993 GT2 made US$1M last year.  I have bought another car.  All factors combined, it's time to consider selling. 

Not a coffee drinker....

There are 5 cars in UK in the $350k - $500k range, increasing by the week.  993 GT2 made US$1M last year.  I have bought another car.  All factors combined, it's time to consider selling. 

I (obviously I'm sure ?) wasn't aware of the values! Such a rare car been a long time since I can even remember seeing one for sales see.

Good luck, doesn't sound like it will hang around long!

Not a coffee drinker....

Good luck with the sale, hope you get the asking!

What was done or was the reason for the engine build out of curiosity?

Tough one to value.... somewhere around the $50k is where I'd imagine. 

Mein Gott Edgy!!!!!!

I was hoping you well informed people would tell me that it was a dead set project worth 30k or less. (Iknow that those days seem to be long gone)  In talks with the current owner the car appears to need a fair bit of work.  I think my air cooled dream is dead.

I have Porsche 911 taste with a Nissan Micra budget.........sigh..........

Really im not sure I would be proud to say that as a rationale man with taste and discernment that I could confess to having spent a lot of time working to spend it on something like that …. 50k … we really are getting desperate..   Its a project but what kind of project .. its an SC but what kind of SC 

For god sake , someone buy this guys daimler for 10k so he can keep it 

No smiles from me , no errection , I wish I had even saved the bandwidth.. and thats really saying something 

I posted this up on my facebook about the war and the news and terrorism

I used the word circus and similar qualities , I had a laugh , as I am about these cars, its junk yes ?

I'm officially depressed............please hand me the Xanax.

Mein Gott Edgy!!!!!!

I was hoping you well informed people would tell me that it was a dead set project worth 30k or less. (Iknow that those days seem to be long gone)  In talks with the current owner the car appears to need a fair bit of work.  I think my air cooled dream is dead.

I have Porsche 911 taste with a Nissan Micra budget.........sigh..........

hope I am wrong for your sake! The base car is somewhat desirable/ valuable... But any modified Porsche always seems to take a good hit on value. 

Im hardly the authority on Aircooled.. Hopefully someone better informed can advise otherwise.

Hell i don't even have a grip on what 996 GT cars are worth anymore....