Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

love your work symsy although if you see any red 864's you might want to grab one - that would be a 1 of 1 :) 

they want $2m for the fezza 

997.2 tt's are cheap 

http://carsales.mobi/cars/details/2010-Porsche-911-Turbo-997-Series-II/SSE-AD-3821095

Someone has to get Turbo out of his misery and BUY HIS 997.2 TURBO!

Just got a 'Porsche Edm' from classic throttle shop suggesting they have a very low km silver 85 930 on the way. Nothing on their website but might be worth giving them a call if you are interested in setting a new AUSTRALIAN record (and increasing the value of mine at the same time...

it read

This rarest example is the best we have ever seen. Representing the last model year the 930 Type 911 Turbo was sold in Australia, the 1985 model has covered just 23,000kms and finished in Silver Metallic with Colour to Sample interior & Sports Seats.

D347D309-1564-45CD-9BEC-86EFC8FDD914_zps

Edited by turboT

Symsy. Here you go. I just bought this. 

Very nice.  Congratulations.  Care to share what you paid (PM is fine) as I see Duttons just listed something similar (although don't know that I could do another black car):  http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-2003/OAG-AD-12458815/?Cr=2

Symsy. Here you go. I just bought this. 1264CEE7-7138-4BB2-9387-A14705EB4BBC_zps

Legend , I love it when I hear the clatter of coin and the boxster engines in the same handshake and reading about it in sentances too… just not WRX variety..enjoy, now if you flip it and make 10k everyoe wil be super impressed , however if you can drive it fast without being caught post a few sideways action photos , im sure we will all be suitably impressed too..    Enjoy and Congrats

You should have seen me as a kid on the bumper cars , hanging them out in a powerslide and the sound of the pennies falling in the other various amusement arcade machines. Some things just rub off on ya.   Later its was Condorman and the Porsches and James Bond and the Aston

Go live the dream, see how high you can go on that trampoline 

Compared to the grey car including CTS taxes why would this get above 150?  Again im interested in the reality of the street , anyone seen it , drove it , kicked it , own it ? Looks pretty

Compared to the grey car in cluding CTS why would this get above 150?  Again im interested in the reality of the street , anyone seen it , drove it , kicked it , own it ? Looks pretty

definitely a prettier car - and on the 964 platform with the 3.6. He was definitely testing the market at $225k. Might go and have another look over the weekend. I would be very tempted at $150k, but I did promise the wife the next purchase would be 'sensible....' and F40 needs to buy my tt before I can get anything else.

The CTS car is alot plainer/basic looking - less shiny bits. An earlier car as a base and a 3.0l. Paint job didn't do it for me. it does have the builders credentials attached however.

i wonder how Claywong is going selling his back date? 

cheap 964 4

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-1989/SSE-AD-3870253/?Cr=4

Just got a 'Porsche Edm' from classic throttle shop suggesting they have a very low km silver 85 930 on the way. Nothing on their website but might be worth giving them a call if you are interested in setting a new AUSTRALIAN record (and increasing the value of mine at the same time...

it read

This rarest example is the best we have ever seen. Representing the last model year the 930 Type 911 Turbo was sold in Australia, the 1985 model has covered just 23,000kms and finished in Silver Metallic with Colour to Sample interior & Sports Seats.

D347D309-1564-45CD-9BEC-86EFC8FDD914_zps

its sold apprently? 

You dont even have to get the emails in this day and age .. havent you guys had the  PIA "Paid in Advance" and the PAI upgrade done Porsche Arrtificial Intelligence done yet??

Sold befrore you knew it existed 

I know a few good neurosurgens who can hook you up to  and connect you and sort out your motec interface to your head at the same time and if you believe that like they just sold it …I will say no more

Tom I think somewhere I heard you were in Marketing or something yes ?   

Isnt this what they just called Market Development

or should we call it  

12745725_1022433291136871_53107018343392

I gotta get myself on that fantasy list ..can someone subscribe or get me an invite stevsyms@gmail.com, im missing out on the excitement, I mean beiong part of the virtual tyre kickers and bull market riders association os onething , but just imagine , you could buy a car and flip it before you even knew aboput it and got into another deal and onto another thread without getting off the throne in the morning whilst sitting surfing on iphone , before having to wipe the ipoop from you backside.

Tell me its not real ;)  

I want to see that car , I demand a recount , I demand to see proof, Im gonna hire a PI and track the sucker that bought it virtually or otherwise or will it dissapear like the other big fish back into the ocean of lies.

You dont even have to get the emails in this day and age .. havent you guys had the  PIA "Paid in Advance" and the PAI upgrade done Porsche Arrtificial Intelligence done yet??

Sold befrore you knew it existed 

I know a few good neurosurgens who can hook you up to  and connect you and sort out your motec interface to your head at the same time and if you believe that like they just sold it …I will say no more

Tom I think somewhere I heard you were in Marketing or something yes ?   

Isnt this what they just called Market Development

or should we call it  

12745725_1022433291136871_53107018343392

Autohaus play the same game .....

1. Sell it ....

2. Advertise it for sale .....

3. Mark it as sold 30 minutes later ....

4. Have everyone go .... oooh, ahhhh, look how good the market is!

Autohaus play the same game .....

1. Sell it ....

2. Advertise it for sale .....

3. Mark it as sold 30 minutes later ....

4. Have everyone go .... oooh, ahhhh, look how good the market is!

Come on lets ring A Current Affair …… I wanna tell them about the spaceship in my shed too

Maybe I will ring em I and say im desparate for A 930 and want to swap it straight swap for my DB, then go have a beer , ring em back and say I met a bloke at the pub with a 964 with turbo guards and thought that was a better option so my car is gone 

Seriously , whats the vin no , you guys must have tracked nearly every 930 that was ever made.. whos got the missing car 

You guys are tripping ... enough with the conspiracy theories already.

Tell me why would someone who has been trying to buy a 930 for a year in a red hot market and saw the CTS edm for the silver 930 sit and wait for it to officially appear on the website before making a play?

What's so implausible about someone with big balls and a wallet to match calling up and offering a deposit sight unseen based on their description?

It happens all the time on carsale with utter shitboxes thousands of kilometres away, let alone a mint 23,000klm, last year, silver 930 from a reputable dealer.

Quick or the dead.

And besides, who cares anyway??

If you have a P car it's pushing the price up so you actually owe them a beer ...

If you don't have one, then clearly you're not playing hard or fast enough to deserve one.

And don't give me some whine about ethics ... all's fair in love and war.

You guys are tripping ... enough with the conspiracy theories already.

Tell me why would someone who has been trying to buy a 930 for a year in a red hot market and saw the CTS edm for the silver 930 sit and wait for it to officially appear on the website before making a play?

What's so implausible about someone with big balls and a wallet to match calling up and offering a deposit sight unseen based on their description?

It happens all the time on carsale with utter shitboxes thousands of kilometres away, let alone a mint 23,000klm, last year, silver 930 from a reputable dealer.

Quick or the dead.

And besides, who cares anyway??

If you have a P car it's pushing the price up so you actually owe them a beer ...

If you don't have one, then clearly you're not playing hard or fast enough to deserve one.

And don't give me some whine about ethics ... all's fair in love and war.

I'm actually agreeing with you ...

All I was trying to say is that these cars are being sold BEFORE they hit the internet ....

BTW .... if I had the money to buy these things, I'd do the same and do whatever I had to .....

definitely a prettier car - and on the 964 platform with the 3.6. He was definitely testing the market at $225k. Might go and have another look over the weekend. I would be very tempted at $150k, but I did promise the wife the next purchase would be 'sensible....' and F40 needs to buy my tt before I can get anything else.

The CTS car is alot plainer/basic looking - less shiny bits. An earlier car as a base and a 3.0l. Paint job didn't do it for me. it does have the builders credentials attached however.

i wonder how Claywong is going selling his back date? 

cheap 964 4

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-1989/SSE-AD-3870253/?Cr=4

I'm fairly sure the CTS car could be an ex PCNSW championship winning car with seriously good engineering 3 owners ago.New paint originally orange.