Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

http://carsales.mobi/cars/details/_/SSE-AD-3892787?WT.seg_4=AutoAlert;PCAA&sdmvc=1&utm_campaign=bau&utm_medium=email&utm_source=transact&utm_content=autoalert&wt.z_driver=Email_SearchAlert

Do like. Seems I have a thing for yellow and

orange. However hyperbole alert.

It has a fabulous tip transmission smart auto.

I like my tip, but not that much....

CIGAR FOR ME

SURELY this is the car caught speeding and impounded last week in wa?  Yellow 993 convertible not sooooo common.  His Power of Attorney probably listed it while he was in the shower.

And a Defence Radar System......well that failed.

CIGAR FOR ME

SURELY this is the car caught speeding and impounded last week in wa?  Yellow 993 convertible not sooooo common.  His Power of Attorney probably listed it while he was in the shower.

And a Defence Radar System......well that failed.

Not same car, diff wheels.

http://carsales.mobi/cars/details/_/SSE-AD-3892787?WT.seg_4=AutoAlert;PCAA&sdmvc=1&utm_campaign=bau&utm_medium=email&utm_source=transact&utm_content=autoalert&wt.z_driver=Email_SearchAlert

Do like. Seems I have a thing for yellow and

orange. However hyperbole alert.

It has a fabulous tip transmission smart auto.

I like my tip, but not that much....

back on topic......a 95k tip soft top. You can buy mine for a bees willy more and it has a roof.

And with an actual price!  Which is actually way less than I assumed the price I would have to make an application to find out about would be...

That car was a lot more..like 25% I looked at it and discussed it in a potential deal three months back..

May not be everyones taste but really you have to hand it to those guys they only have mint cars …I wonder if it has to do with a registration issue ..maybe needs too many certs.

If registerable.. makes a pretty fine finished hotrod and at 30k less that some of the other update/backdate looks good.. Im sure if it has a price ..it would come down too

Talking if creations…with all the 356, 959 kits around .. has anyone ever driven one of these or eyeballed one of these? There have been a few kicking around in the 50k's some registerable some not 

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-550-1955/SSE-AD-3687734/?Cr=0

By you ?

I love em. I looked at a decent 550 replica last year up close which I thought was a great car. Had a bunch of Porsche parts on it, and the owner had built it as close to original as possible. Had a 1600 dual port VW engine that had been pumped out to a bigger capacity, so it'd go well. A real one is an unattainable car for most people, so if you just want the experience and looks without the millions price tag, I reckon theyre a great option. Maybe not at $75k, but I believe the Mcrae cars are up there with the best of them