Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

I wonder if the seller frequents this forum? Since it first went on sale it has had the wheels changed to original tele dials and now the S4 wing has been removed! All good moves.... http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-928-1980/SSE-AD-3510573/?Cr=0

And people, Boxster has an S in it!! :)

what no C? 

double u tee eff

if you're speculating, now is the time to sell.

Is anyone really buying 200k 930s?

9 for sale and only 1 unmodded aussi car, but asking a lot of $'s for the km's. That lot are just making the collector cars more valuable. A newbie punter would be as confused as fuck with the way people are pricing their cars right now. That and a lot of sellers on meth...

James has it about right but needs a few Outlaw touches ;) 

You should be able to fix that on your return from the Outlaw tour :D

na - just slam it and put a momo on James - job done. Hipsters will come flocking for $100k. That cool green SC sold (to a member) within weeks. Had loads of mods, but was just loud and a cool colour. Way too much vanilla for sale at the moment. 

Joke guys.. Some of my best mates wear boxers

corrected

na - just slam it and put a momo on James - job done. Hipsters will come flocking for $100k. That cool green SC sold (to a member) within weeks. Had loads of mods, but was just loud and a cool colour. Way too much vanilla for sale at the moment. 

Someone say hipster? 16" Fuchs also included in sale for slammed life. 

11953347_1127238983972738_28681526436125

James has it about right but needs a few Outlaw touches ;)

Ok i've got turbo fever:D pick up some stickers & any other small bits on your visit to DTLA... I spent some time today looking at & driving the C3 & turbo, the C3 is a very original responsive car but the turbo has this (in a good way) dirty fat look to it... i pulled the sale ad for the turbo so if anyone is interested in the C3 let me know...

Ok i've got turbo fever:D pick up some stickers & any other small bits on your visit to DTLA... I spent some time today looking at & driving the C3 & turbo, the C3 is a very original responsive car but the turbo has this (in a good way) dirty fat look to it... i pulled the sale ad for the turbo so if anyone is interested in the C3 let me know...

good man :D

Anyone heading to Shannons in Syd tomorrow night? I had a look at the 928 and 3.2 last week. Both ok and expect as normal they will sell at the higher end of catalogue being everything else tends to.

ill be the guy near the roller door not wearing the PFA T shirt......?

928 went for $19k and 3.2 wide body cab for $78k, seems cheap

cheap!  Year of the convertible!

i thought convertibles were still in the 50k range.

bam

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/bayview/cars-vans-utes/1985-porsche-911-convertible/1114386030