Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

I wish I'd know - I would have tried to bunk in with you two. I have a long hood, deck lid, wheels, front guards, front bumper, head lights, from indicators and horn grilles, rear bumpers, rear tail lights, front seats, rear seats, steering wheel, doors and rear quarters sitting with a picker friend if mine in NY. All parts are from an original 71 E. They'll be used to help transform KKASSSSSsSY. Wish I'd known earlier. Next time. ;)

Michel has a gear box sitting on the docks. You guys should team up and get a tea chest  ;) 

no need ...gearbox has had an artisanal and bespoke housing, custom travel trunk made with fittings designed to gently hold ... plan was to put it in the trunk of Blk Beauty and defray costs so could spend more on WEVO goodness... In transit to Dr evils empire as we speak ?

image_301.jpg

Edited by michel

996 Turbo cab auto.

http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Porsche-911-2004/OAG-AD-12911728/?Cr=8

Good luck with the sale. At that price, they're gonna need it

Should we now say "FY16-17" is the Year of the Cab?  With all this rain they are about as popular as ants at a picnic.

When you factor in the import and C4 combination (not the more desired C2 manual), non original wheels, etc, it's easy to see why it's 75K. Unfortunately I don't think the sky has fallen.

I reckon December 2015 it would have been advertised and would have been expected to realise $90k.

I'm saying eased rather than fallen.  Guess we just have to wait and see. :)

Nah, suffering from ennui actually and there is nothing on telly or Performance Forums and it is to cold in the shed to finish putting race glass on my 749 and my C3.2 is on stands waiting for new Potenza Adrenalins so I'm taking sanctuary in "What's for Sale".  Maybe I need another hobby?